Superbowl XLVIII Thread

I need a break (reset). Still grieving over what Fergie reduced Slash to a few years ago. Some say good music was totally destroyed that day.
Black Eyed Peas at the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl was the worst mess I've ever heard. I believe that was the same year Christina Aguilera forgot the words to the Star Spangled Banner too.

1560620_10152176226286037_583270818_n.jpg

Yeah, I hope Sherman's injury isn't too serious. He was the whole reason I even tuned in. Figures he would be perfectly well behaved the whole time and then get hurt. :(

I'm happy for Seattle. I figured they'd be the underdogs coming in, but Denver just never even showed up.

Had a good run of close Super Bowls, but that ends tonight. This is the first real blowout since Tampa Bay-Oakland 11 years ago.

Moreno gets denvers mvp for the teams outstanding play.
He prevented a possible Seattle touchdown. In retrospect just giving up a touchback was their game highlight.

Dont really like Seattle, but I prefer to see them win.

Manning is one of the ten best, but he is no Brady.
Never has been, never will be.
So I hope he fails, and he probably will, only one career Super Bowl win with some of the best teams.

I feel bad for Manning, he deserves a better legacy. QBs get to much credit for wins and losses.
Football probably more than anything else is a team game.
Trent Dilfer can be good enough with a dominant team, and Payton can be inadequate with an inferior team.

Feel bad for Sherman too.

Boring as hell. The game was a horrible bore and every single commercial was bad.

Note to advertisers: If your Super Bowl commercial is nothing but stats and specs, it won't be remembered and nobody will buy your product.

Bring on racing season.

Seven of Jacksonville's 12 losses came to playoff teams. Two of those teams were in the Super Bowl. I don't feel too bad all of a sudden.

I tell ya, when the Broncos lose a Super Bowl, they do it with authority. The 5 Super Bowls they've lost have been by margins of 17, 19, 32, 45, and 35 points.

On the plus side, they'll soon have fans in Africa when they get the "Denver Broncos: Super Bowl Champions" shirts!

Brought back memories of the 49'ers drubbings of the Broncos

broncosshirts_zpsfe940ffa.jpg

broncoforgot_zps5d821d91.jpg

I wonder what went wrong? You have a 5 time MVP and the best offense in the history of the NFL and they just......forgot how to play?

Back
Top Bottom