Supercross

It has been brutal season and with lots of injuries to many of the racers. These guys are warriors and survival is a huge factor.

Going in to next to last race of the season at Denver Eli Tomac had an 18 point lead and only a disaster would prevent him from winning a 3rd supercross championship. It happened on thd third lap when he ruptured an Achillies Tendon. Tomac was done for the race and even more significantly he is done for the season.

Chase Sexton took the win and points lead. He will be the 2023 450 Supercross champion.
It is well deserved for anyone that can survive all the physical demands while still being fast enough to collect the most points

Where is Deegan for the opener? I have missed what ever
news there is and cant find any updates.

Just got through with the replay, Deegan will be in the 250 East races
a liitle later in the season. Thought he may jump to the 450's. Probably
best he does another year at 250. Jett Lawrence picking up where he left
off with the 450 outdoor championship. He may run the tables again.

Texas Round:
While leading the 250 final , Forkner took a nasty bounce off the bike and directly on the concrete
Evel Knievel style and went to the hospital to be checked out. Danger Boy Deegan lurking in 2nd
takes his first SuperX win.

The 450 class is having a great points battle

Much respect for all the racers it is rugged and they are true warriors imo.

Tough weekend for Lawrence he seemed to be in a great position to solidfy his points lead. It went from sugar to shiet for him in just a moment, hopefully he didn't break any bones etc and I don't blame Barcia it was just a racing deal and unavoidable on his part.

I am not really rooting for anyone special aside from just having a great points battle to decide it all and it seems to be going that way.

Tomac seems to be slowly regaining his form after the Achilles injury last year.

I also try to avoid disrespecting the survivors that get a win when a faster rider goes down. It is an epic battle you gotta be fast, but it's grueling, the survival skills matter.

i just wonder where barcia was going and he rides like a ass most of the time.hope Jett is ok.

Ive had soo much fun watching this season. As a kid I watched supercross and outdoor in awe, but never had any interested in riding a motorcycle and stopped paying attention for many years.

Well my coworkers a big fan and got me watching again and I've had a lot of fun. Its basically appointment TV if I'm home on Saturday night. I'm not sure if ill be able to make it to the Philly date, but if I'm free I'm going!

I dont really have a favorite rider but I do root for anybody but Jett....and I love Jett! Hopefully hes okay after last week. Hes freaking amazing and seems super cool but I just want a completive season lol.

Ive had soo much fun watching this season. As a kid I watched supercross and outdoor in awe, but never had any interested in riding a motorcycle and stopped paying attention for many years.

Well my coworkers a big fan and got me watching again and I've had a lot of fun. Its basically appointment TV if I'm home on Saturday night. I'm not sure if ill be able to make it to the Philly date, but if I'm free I'm going!

I dont really have a favorite rider but I do root for anybody but Jett....and I love Jett! Hopefully hes okay after last week. Hes freaking amazing and seems super cool but I just want a completive season lol.
It is really to early to say but Jett Lawrence could rewrite just about every record, he has the speed to dominate. I hope he wasn't injured

Cooper Webb and Jet Lawrence are tied for the points lead now. I still think Lawrence is the one with the speed and one to beat. Lawerence just had a terrible start in Foxborough while Webb got a great start and the win.

Back
Top Bottom