Superstar Racing Experience

I didnt realize the gave Deegan 5 laps practice cause she wasnt there at beginining.

LOL @ smoke saying no more practice for her

2 things.
1) I love me some Haley but she better watch her social media digs at NASCAR.
2) I'm surprised to see Tony in a Denali and not an Excursion.
I noticed that, comments about the buffet and no windshield. She is too young in her career to be doing that

I still doubt Nascar likes to be called out for stuff. Seem to remember a period awhile back where they issued fines for such

You must not spend any time on social media. I believe that was close to 20 years ago when "the Brian" was around.

NASCAR probably doesn't want to publicly fine drivers for detrimental comments anymore...bad PR to rule with an iron fist. But I'm certain that NASCAR has plenty of backroom conversations with drivers/people who step out of line with the sport. NASCAR must absolutely hate the SRX. It's taking sponsorship dollars that would almost certainly be going to NASCAR and/or it's teams.

NASCAR probably doesn't want to publicly fine drivers for detrimental comments anymore...bad PR to rule with an iron fist. But I'm certain that NASCAR has plenty of backroom conversations with drivers/people who step out of line with the sport. NASCAR must absolutely hate the SRX. It's taking sponsorship dollars that would almost certainly be going to NASCAR and/or it's teams.
Probably so. Nascar doesn't have any drivers under contract or any control over SRX, so I think they will all be ok.

I doubt this to be honest. SRX is owned by a NASCAR team owner and sponsored by the same company as their Truck series is. If anything NASCAR probably wants it to succeed and then will buy it off them lol

She has more laps racing on dirt than everybody but Stewart and Bloomquist ;) I understand casual fans might not know that but it is what it is
I assume this is some underhanded way of downplaying how she finished? ;) The rest of these guys have 10+ years more racing experience than she does on ANY surface.

since the main sponsor is Camping world also a main NASCAR sponsor I doubt they hate it that much.

As for the buffet comments - shes 19 - she was just impressed, I feel.

I assume this is some underhanded way of downplaying how she finished? ;) The rest of these guys have 10+ years more racing experience than she does on ANY surface.

A lot of those guys haven't raced anything in years and years. Since we're going there.

Dirt races in stock cars is the one area Deegan has excelled in so far. Well that and dumping people.

No, it was in answer to people saaying she shouldn't have mentioned Nascar in a joking way about not having windshields on dirt cars. Nascar did for their Bristol race and it was a mess.

A lot of those guys haven't raced anything in years and years. Since we're going there.

Dirt races in stock cars is the one area Deegan has excelled in so far. Well that and dumping people.
We didn't go there. Her comments were about food and advising in a jokeing way about Nascar not putting windshields in their dirt cars? But there are always "those people" ;)

You are so predictable. They had better step their game up then or she is going to make them look pretty bad. :)

We didn't go there. Her comments were about food and advising in a jokeing way about Nascar not putting windshields in their dirt cars? But there are always "those people" ;)
I assume you mean me by that comment. I am very aware on no windshield as I have raced on dirt for many years when youger, my comment was a rookie calling out nascar. Im out

Back
Top Bottom