Survivor Fans

Originally posted by Tabasco@May 11 2004, 11:23 AM
Ruppert will win the vote, but I voted for Rudy.
I voted for Rudy too!!!!! :lol:

I voted for Rob C.

Even though he got booted early, he is, in my opinion, the best player ever.

I voting Colby, fairest guy to ever play the game and I thought he should have won the first time he played...

Well, Rupert won the $1 mil :D :wub:

The NEXT Survivor will premier in September and it will be in Vanuatu :eek:

Well, CBS was finally able to get Rupert the million. Only took them 2 seasons of Survivor and making up a completely new way to win to make it happen!

"Keep the customer satisfied"

:p

Originally posted by WideOpenPhoto@May 13 2004, 09:18 PM
of course he won. who else do you think deserved it.?
"Deserved" - that would be Rob M. for completly outplaying everybody on the allstars. Or Rob C. for the same reason on his season.

Rupert is just eye candy for fans looking for a safe "feel good" guy. I don't even buy into him being all that nice. (see his fight with Johnny Fairplay!) He has a bigger temper than most players.

As far as skill at survivor, he's lucky to have gotten as far as he did. He's not smart enough to actaully be a contender in the game. I get tired of him thinking he should win b/c he's a 'caretaker'...lots of people could get fish, but why waste my energy when Rupert will for me!? I'll save it and whoop him in the challenges! ;)

(just my opinion! :D)

:cheers:

HURRAY FOR RUPERT!!! I voted for him too....think he & his family could really use the money....the love he has for his family really shows. I was very happy for him! :D

Originally posted by Splunge@May 14 2004, 12:23 AM
"Deserved" - that would be Rob M. for completly outplaying everybody on the allstars.
I will agree with you Splunge. But the voting was for your "favorite" Survivor, not the one who deserved it. If Boston Rob deserved to win, then the All-Stars shouldn't have voted for Amber. This is all a matter of each person's individual opinion. You have yours, I have mine. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree. I am glad that Rupert won! (That's my opinion!)

Yea, favorite....

I wasn't a bit suprised to see Rupert win...in truth I'm happy for the guy.

I always root for the underdog, and Rupert was definitly the guy to beat.

I'd love to see the final tally of votes. If I had to guess, I'd say he more than doubled the next closest vote.

So, now what!? The next Survivor doesn't start till September! :eek:

....feeling weak.....must...have.....reality....tv.....

:cheers:

I thought I heard that Rupert got 85% of the vote. I am not surprised that Rupert, big tom, and Boston Rob where among the 4 finalist.

85! Wow.

I knew he'd get a lot. But 85...wow. That means Tom, Rob, and Colby split the last 15%...that's only 5% each (to make the math simple).

Well, Spunge, AI is about as real as you can get now........but Big Brother and The Amazing Race will be back on 7/6.

I wonder when "THE MOLE" will be back???????

Back
Top Bottom