Suspension Lifted for Kurt Busch - Chase Waiver Granted

It seems like within the last 10 years, Kyle was the only driver suspended for "an act of violence."
Quite right.

In 2002, Kevin Harvick, The Bakersfield Basher, was suspended for 1 Cup race following an on-track act of violence committed during the preceding Truck race.

Edwards not getting suspended for Atlanta in 2010 was ridiculous.

I remember a Busch race at MIS where Edwards was pissed at Junior (who had won the race) and came flying out of pits in his car when Junior was on his cool down lap. I thought for a moment he was going to take Junior's hand off when he hit the side of his car.

Reactions: Pat
Was that during the week of "boys have at it"? or the stay in your car no matter what month. Ya never know these days.

That was shortly after 'boys have it' however there was a line and I don't see how he didn't cross the line.

I remember a Busch race at MIS where Edwards was pissed at Junior (who had won the race) and came flying out of pits in his car when Junior was on his cool down lap. I thought for a moment he was going to take Junior's hand off when he hit the side of his car.

I never forget. He went into Junior's VL. You don't spoil a guy's VL. :)

CarlJrAndKnife.jpg

I thought a really bad message was sent when Jeff Gordon, with malice aforethought, wiped out Clint Bowyer and nothing was done. Don't fine the drivers, don't takeaway points and STOP using this sillyassed probation. Instead make them sit a race or 2 and watch how well behaved they become.

I never forget. He went into Junior's VL. You don't spoil a guy's VL. :)

View attachment 18533

That was just wrong. I remember when Edwards drew back with his fist on Kenseth and pretended he was going to hit him. Little Matt didn't look very happy and I believe they were even teammates at the time.

Don't get me wrong as I like Carl and like Kyle he has been well behaved for 2-3 years now.

That was just wrong. I remember when Edwards drew back with his fist on Kenseth and pretended he was going to hit him. Little Matt didn't look very happy and I believe they were even teammates at the time.

Don't get me wrong as I like Carl and like Kyle he has been well behaved for 2-3 years now.

Matt and Carl were team mates at the time that happened.

Quite right.

In 2002, Kevin Harvick, The Bakersfield Basher, was suspended for 1 Cup race following an on-track act of violence committed during the preceding Truck race.
Yes.. I do remember that.. and thought it was probably more than 10 years ago.

They must have gotten over it. Recently Carl said Matt was a factor in his move to JGR.

They must have because at the time all Matt's teammates were invited to his wedding except Carl lol. That is one thing I like about being a guy. You can be beating the crap out of each other or cursing each other one minute and then laugh about it over a beer later

They must have because at the time all Matt's teammates were invited to his wedding except Carl lol. That is one thing I like about being a guy. You can be beating the crap out of each other or cursing each other one minute and then laugh about it over a beer later
Matt Kenseth's wedding?

I think Carl has grown up a little. Most of his moments like that have some age on them.

I thought Matt had been married for about 15 years or more. Long before Carl was even with the team.

Matts my driver, Yes they were team mates, and yes I saw it also, and yes I still have nothing good to say about Carl since that event, so I will close with that.

Wow, you know how to grudge!

I thought Matt had been married for about 15 years or more. Long before Carl was even with the team.

I am sure you are right, Lin. Whatever is was Biffle, McMurray and Ragan were welcome but not Carl. McMurray said that even though Edwards was a teammate he and the others didn't hang with them.

I am sure you are right, Lin. Whatever is was Biffle, McMurray and Ragan were welcome but not Carl. McMurray said that even though Edwards was a teammate he and the others didn't hang with them.
I guess it must have been awhile ago if McMurray was a teammate.

I saw this in the National Guard all the time. You could dress someone down at 1:30 and then buy his first round at 7:30.

Well they did suspend Kyle for the Texas incident with Ron but there have been other acts of intentionally wrecking another driver, and nothing was ever done about those.

You don't really expect Nascar to sit Gordon out just because he deliberately
wrecked a driver racing for the championship do you???

130 in the Guard (1330 in the real Army) isn't that the end of day formation?
"We screw the taxpayer more before 9:00 in the morning than most people do all day!"

And for the Marines, Mickey's big hand is on the 6 and his little hand is between the 1 and the 2. :p

Back
Top Bottom