Tailgating at Las Vegas

A

Ajay Mukherjee

Hey all thinking of going to Vegas for the march race. But wont have a car unless i rent. Has anyone done a bus trip or have any tailgating experience at vegas?

Best and easiest thing is to sign up for a shuttle from your hotel to the track. You're in and out quickly, don't have to worry about drinking and driving, and it's usually included with your hotel. We used to do it for almost every spring race. Tailgated one year with my truck, it was fun and I got out pretty easily, parked behind turns one and two. Shuttle is available usually for every race, I even took for a Woo race one year.

We tailgate at Vegas. Early on we tailgated out of a pickup truck, now we bring a motorhome. I have family in Vegas so we also have a house to sleep at.
Great fans at Vegas, lots of people near your tailgate will share food and beverages.

Thanks all, do you know if there any bus trips that do a tailgate. Like for example i live in toronto, we have bus trips from here to the bills games that include alcohol and food. and tailgating

Back
Top Bottom