Texas RACE thread

And then he wins the cup ........................................ go figure huh
Yup. He may just have a bit of a mouth when he's frustrated and needs to come up with a way to explain why he's losing. "I'm Brad Keselowski, the only way I get beat is if everybody cheats!"

Yup. He may just have a bit of a mouth when he's frustrated and needs to come up with a way to explain why he's losing. "I'm Brad Keselowski, the only way I get beat is if everybody cheats!"

Pretty sure he thinks he runs the Penske organization and maybe Nascar too :)

Brad's championship was a fluke. Even more flukier than Kurt's.

Kyle Busch after his wreck because of a tire blowout, which occurred for the second consecutive day: “From what I told you the last time, I was too tight (and we) corded the right front, that is indicative of what happened.”
Crew chief Dave Rogers: “It’s not a camber problem. … It’s a tire problem.”
Busch, talking about himself: “Two days in a row, same (expletive) guy so it’s something between the seat and steering wheel here.”

Kyle Busch after his wreck because of a tire blowout, which occurred for the second consecutive day: “From what I told you the last time, I was too tight (and we) corded the right front, that is indicative of what happened.”
Crew chief Dave Rogers: “It’s not a camber problem. … It’s a tire problem.”
Busch, talking about himself: “Two days in a row, same (expletive) guy so it’s something between the seat and steering wheel here.”

Looked like a camber problem to me. Camber problems (like too much negative or too much positive) cause cording
Or maybe an aggressive driver trying to get some speed out of a crap car.
2 tires corded in the Texas race that I know of. JPM and Kyles. Gordons was something else ----------- they never did explain why the goodyear was worn off his tire

Looked like a camber problem to me. Camber problems (like too much negative or too much positive) cause cording
Or maybe an aggressive driver trying to get some speed out of a crap car.
2 tires corded in the Texas race that I know of. JPM and Kyles. Gordons was something else ----------- they never did explain why the goodyear was worn off his tire

Gordon's problem must have been too much camber or something.

Before the tire on his 24 went down, the tires looked good on the pit stops he had made.

Gordon had to work it hard because he would lose like 5-7 spots on every restarts. You can only abuse your tires so many times before they go poof.

Gordon's problem must have been too much camber or something.

Before the tire on his 24 went down, the tires looked good on the pit stops he had made.

Gordon had to work it hard because he would lose like 5-7 spots on every restarts. You can only abuse your tires so many times before they go poof.

I think Gordons tire got damaged by contact with someone although I didnt see it happen. Might be wrong though..........I was once

Gordon's problem IS the camber. His set up really takes a toll on his RF at high-wear racetracks almost always it seems.. I've lost track of how many times I've seen him fly into the wall due to a blown tire in the past 10 years. KyBu is onto something here I'm thinking... Which is weird, and I don't like it.

I think Gordons tire got damaged by contact with someone although I didnt see it happen. Might be wrong though..........I was once

I think it's possible. They had just pitted not too long before he hit the wall, and there was no 'Goodyear' lettering on his left front tire as he was heading for the wall. The tires were fairly fresh but something scraped the lettering off that tire. The announcer called attention to that during the replay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's possible. They had just pitted not too long before he hit the wall, and there was no 'Goodyear' lettering on his left front tire as he was heading for the wall. The tires were fairly fresh but something scraped the lettering off that tire. The announcer called attention to that during the replay.

I noticed the lack of lettering too but I guess we wont be seeing who hit who. Lets see............................ who the heck can we blame ??? :)

Back
Top Bottom