Texas RACE thread ---

whew, I went down like a buzzard in flames in the fantasy pick game this week. Thanks JR for wiping out JJ, and great job Kez, shooting yourself in the foot.

I think I got the wrong CC in that post. I was talking about Gordon's CC, not Joey's. Joey's CC made the right call.

I guess you still don't get it. Before the caution the were 6th. They came out of the pits first and finished 2nd. That's what a crew chief is supposed to do.

whew, I went down like a buzzard in flames in the fantasy pick game this week. Thanks JR for wiping out JJ, and great job Kez, shooting yourself in the foot.

I picked Logano for the first time in my freakin' life, and he wins. I'll never pick him again. I just wanted a top 10 out of him, not a victory. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1396901632400.jpg

First points lead for Gordon since May 2009? Don't care how little that matters, that's a good sign.

I happy for Lazagna though, he's been a whipping boy of late but he is still working hard.

I picked him to win at Fontana and he **** the bed.
Not exactly... broke a gear... had a great car.. in fact he's had a top 5 car every single week so far. The only times he's finished outside the top 5 were at Daytona, when he lost his power steering at Bristol and when he lost that gear. He keeps it up I expect AT LEAST 2 more wins this season. Even if he doesn't contend for the cup.... he's only 23 lol He'll have more chances.

Holy cripes, just caught the end. Thought Gordon had it. So close.

This would have made up for Cali, oh well.

I'll take the points lead though. Wins are eminent at this point.

Holy cripes, just caught the end. Thought Gordon had it. So close.

This would have made up for Cali, oh well.

I'll take the points lead though. Wins are eminent at this point.

Cali was fine. Don't know what you are talking about.

At least they had about 7 laps that were worth waiting for, the other 327 kind of meh!!!

Ricky seems like a boring dude.

He always has a mopy face on. Dude, you got a hot girlfriend, smile.

She makes more money than he does so he's hoping she'll pick up the tab for the dinner show!!!!!!

Pretty sure that pic was from the nascar awards and Jay Mohr was shredding his old lady, probably hard to smile

Back
Top Bottom