The 2014 BCS National Championship Game

Time for all of the FSU "fans" to come out of the woodwork around here now.
As I've said on numerous occasions I'm a Gator (per the avatar) but my wife is FSU so naturally I'm FSU when they are doing good, so hooray FSU. Happy wife. :D

Edit: one helluva game, didn't post because I was watching it.

Time for all of the FSU "fans" to come out of the woodwork around here now.
Before anybody tries to put me in that category, you may want to see the second post on the following thread from August of 2008 where I stated that I am a diehard Florida State fan. For as long as I can remember, my three favorite college football teams have been Ohio State, Florida State and "Whoever is playing Michigan this week".

http://racing-forums.com/threads/football-anyone.29137/#post-711942

I have to say that one was probably better. Close all the way up until the final whistle with a lot more talent, USC's 34-game winning streak, etc.
I'd have to agree. I'm a huge Florida State fan and I loved the comeback and all, but the Texas-USC game was a little better game from start to finish. Both teams played well throughout that one, whereas last night, each team took turns being dominated.

1506074_10153654956245058_705937158_n.jpg

Thought this was funny, but the SEC may not even have the 2nd place team in the final rankings. That should be Michigan St. IMO, they were the only team ranked 2 through 7 that won their bowl game, beating #5 Stanford.

Last edited:
Before anybody tries to put me in that category, you may want to see the second post on the following thread from August of 2008 where I stated that I am a diehard Florida State fan. For as long as I can remember, my three favorite college football teams have been Ohio State, Florida State and "Whoever is playing Michigan this week".

http://racing-forums.com/threads/football-anyone.29137/#post-711942
I just find it funny that just a few years ago there were 10,000+ empty seats per game and their fans down would blame it on a boring schedule, etc., and now (with the same schedule) everyone is a life-long fan who won't miss a game. Hmm.

At least UF had sold out every home game since 1989 until last year.

Back
Top Bottom