The 2019 Nathan's World famous Hot Dog eating contest thead World's best eaters 10 minutes of glory

20190702_204328.jpg

Watching the 30 for 30....disgusting yet fascinating. These are some sick puppies. I'll pass on signups.

Watching the 30 for 30....disgusting yet fascinating. These are some sick puppies. I'll pass on signups.

Kobayashi has battled Jaw-ahthritus and had to learn a new speed chewing motion all while cancer was taking his mother way. Still he had to courage to be a warrior in a strange land on its national holiday. So much passion, and courage in the face of ADVERSITY.

Sometimes my typeing finger feels the 57 years, and the galaxy s9+ feels so heavy in my hand. But Kobayashi didn't quit and it inspires to carry on....

Kobayashi has battled Jaw-ahthritus and had to learn a new speed chewing motion all while cancer was taking his mother way. Still he had to courage to be a warrior in a strange land on its national holiday. So much passion, and courage in the face of ADVERSITY.

Sometimes my typeing finger feels the 57 years, and the galaxy s9+ feels so heavy in my hand. But Kobayashi didn't quit and it inspires to carry on....

Thanks to his Dad, Chestnut was swallowing pizzas whole on the ride home since grade school, his Mom didn't even know they had dinner already. She was forced to slave over a hot stove in a dehydrated state, while they disposed of the evidence at the bottom of the trash bin. This is the type of conditioning he had to devote to at a young age, technique, and skill.

The next time I question my fullness after a box of Velveeta liquid gold, I will imagine being being force fed an Applebee's 2 for 20... I will then have a new found respect... they are athletes.

This Nathan's competition makes me want to start a fire and go camping and cook some sausages, hot dogs, maybe campfire burger.

About 5 minutes before they commence.

I'm more curious what happens on the backend, if you know what I mean...

If they would just not dunk them in water , I could maybe watch it.

Back
Top Bottom