The 46th Annual Snowball Derby

I'm a big Erik Jones fan, but its bittersweet because I also like Chase Elliott. I think it's dumb to take away a win after we all saw the finish and celebration, bending the rules is part of racing, and I don't think the rules violation gave Elliott an advantage. Raw deal imo

I have to respectfully disagree, offset weight makes a huge difference. I have to believe that the CC knew exactly what he was doing and he understood the illegal advantages gained with the device. It is a basic part of the set-up.

"Racing weights for chassis and skid platesTungsten Alloy is used by professional racing teams to fine-tune the chassis in a variety of racing forums. Tungsten Heavy Alloy offers up to 50% more weight in a given volume, with the added advantages of direct attachment via threaded holes and the freedom from deformation."

http://www.federalcarbide.com/tungsten_heavy_alloy.html

I'm a big Erik Jones fan, but its bittersweet because I also like Chase Elliott. I think it's dumb to take away a win after we all saw the finish and celebration, bending the rules is part of racing, and I don't think the rules violation gave Elliott an advantage. Raw deal imo

I like that the win was taken away. I wish Nascar would take wins away instead of just a fine.

Sounds like another team ratted them out. hmmm

Either that or a disgruntled member of his team. It was either one or the other.

I don't know why people keep trying. Ricky Brooks is a badass. I bet he could find all of Syria's chemical weapons in less than a day.

Congratulations to KBM and Eric Jones for winning the Snowball. Kyle got hold of a great driver

350.jpg

521.jpg

571.jpg

574.jpg

513.jpg

377.jpg

709.jpg

677.jpg

738.jpg

733.jpg

Needless to say, the victory lane photos were taken before we all looked up "tungsten" in the periodic table of elements and chemistry.

did he still get ta take snowball queen out after race ? a hottie ! ha!

nice pics andy ! sure ya'll had a helluva trip !

few a' those kids look like they just broke into dbl digit age group ! ha!

Probably dumb question but did they take away the trophy given to chase, or just give a duplicate to Erik Jones?

I attended two pretty awesome Christmas parties this past weekend at two different race shops on the west coast, and it looks like Andy still had a better time then i did. Nice pics Andy, it looks like you had a blast.:cool: Well, since there is no racing out here i guess i will go to another Christmas party this weekend.:(

I attended two pretty awesome Christmas parties this past weekend at two different race shops on the west coast, and it looks like Andy still had a better time then i did. Nice pics Andy, it looks like you had a blast.:cool: Well, since there is no racing out here i guess i will go to another Christmas party this weekend.:(
Chili Bowl this year Dude?

Chili Bowl this year Dude?
Unfortunately no, Austin sold his car and Randy Pankratz crashed hers on Turkey night. Plus, they moved the Winternationals in Pomona Ca up to the first week in Feb, so i will have to fly to Chicago sometime in Jan and help get the car ready and haul it back out here to southern California. I really miss the Chili Bowl, though.

Back
Top Bottom