The Annex

DanicaFreak

Green monster
I think likes are more imp than posts.....shows you what sort of member you are

Reactions: Pat

Clutch

Team Owner
Went for a tour at the facility of a local freight forwarder that uses our services yesterday. They fly these crayfish up to China predominately. Notice no pincers on our lobster.
I'm not much of a seafood eater but many live to eat them. I think they look like a big insect....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
Went for a tour at the facility of a local freight forwarder that uses our services yesterday. They fly these crayfish up to China predominately. Notice no pincers on our lobster.
I'm not much of a seafood eater but many live to eat them. I think they look like a big insect....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
They'er delicious. We have a variation of those here in Florida.

Pat

Team Owner
Nice Jessica went. I guess Naz wasn't there?
He wasn't there that day but was for the race. He was saving his energy for Sunday. It is getting too difficult for him. His bad back is one thing, but now he also has knee problems. It will just give way on him. Jessica and Vic treated him to box seats for Sunday. He didn't want to wear himself out and miss that. They were in the pits before the race. Jessica had to hold on to him when he tried to get on the track. Said he had to get off asap!
He had a great time. We are all so glad he was able to go. He loves it so much. Here is a pic he got one box over.
IMG_0569  sm.jpg

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
He was one of the ones that I really liked that came over from NFP.

Team Penske

Team Owner
Just checking in to see if anyone is posting here. NFP and EA are both down at present.

Team Penske

Team Owner
Top of the morning to Y'all.
Only 32 here now but suppose to see sunshine and climb to 57. :bounce:

Team Penske

Team Owner
Beautiful day today, so nice I got my first outside chore of the spring almost done.
I cut every branch off my lilac tree right to the ground. Wait and see how it comes back or I will
dig it all up. I found new muscles. :)

Top Bottom