The Annex

Discussion in 'The Annex' started by Pat, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

It was not flowering very good and I hated cutting the grass around it, I have another that is 8ft tall and it flowers. I do not have a green thumb.

2. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Ain't nothing weird about my family. :rolleyes:
    BrianMud2.jpg

BrianMud1.jpg

be9ak7ts16, Clutch and Johali like this.
  3. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Ya'll would fit in just fine living near me. Beach on one side and natural mud bogs perfect for mudders on the other.

Pat likes this.
  4. Pat

Pat Team Owner

That would be heaven for this group. They go to the beaches a lot too. :cool:

Johali likes this.
  5. Johali

@Pat Have you heard from @Lin ? Is NFP still up?

Pat likes this.
  6. Pat

Pat Team Owner

NFP is still up, not many posters. I've only seen Lin on FB for a long time now. She does FB almost every day but no message boards. She is retiring in September, building a house at Ormond Beach FL. :cool:

Johali likes this.
  7. Skoalbandit33

Skoalbandit33 Team Owner

Great for Lin! I am so happy for her and that she gets to leave the rat race behind.

Pat likes this.
  8. Pat

Pat Team Owner

She has planned it well. To be free at her age, is unbelievable.

Johali and Skoalbandit33 like this.
  9. Skoalbandit33

Skoalbandit33 Team Owner

In this day and age it is rare as I think in the future we are going to see people working past what we would consider to be normal retirement age. The best advice I ever got was that you can save for a rainy day but you have to invest your way to a comfortable retirement.

Pat likes this.
  10. Johali

Good for her. She's one of the good ones. :beerbang:

Pat likes this.
  11. Pat

Pat Team Owner

No doubt you need to invest and do so wisely. A friend of mine lost all her investments when the stock market crashed. She had a million and was on her way to early retirement. So many people got hurt when it happened.