The Announcers Thread

MRM

Team Owner
Wonder what the deal is with Bowyer missing the last Fox race? All kinds of speculation.

RHRFan#1

Car Chief
I hope he's okay, I saw he was out for personal reason.

I also hope he's not returning to the booth next year. I haven't enjoyed him in the booth unfortunately.

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I hardly missed Clint this weekend. Not a knock as I’ve enjoyed him at times this year and other times not so much. But the glaring thing that stood out to me was how much Larry needs to be in the booth, it’s s crime he’s not in there weekly anymore. Now I don’t know if that was a personal decision or Fox made it for him, but 22 years in…he’s still at the top of his game. I thought he was awesome Sunday.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Looking forward to Alan Bestwick this Saturday for the SRX series opener at 5 flags Speedway...
One of the best in the business...
This year since Evernham is out of it, they haven't been hyping the series on social media like they did last year for some reason. Not going to make any difference to me, but the lack of the tweets could affect the turnout track and TV.

MikeInIllinois

Team Owner
I look forward to when Larry Mac comes on. Instead of stating the obvious of what we're already seeing, he's giving us insight on the different strategies at play as a race goes along. He talks about the advantages and disadvantages of the decisions the teams make. Unlike Steve Letarte, when asked if 2 tires or 4 tires are the way to go, and he responds with, "we'll find out at the end of the race."

RHRFan#1

Car Chief
This year since Evernham is out of it, they haven't been hyping the series on social media like they did last year for some reason. Not going to make any difference to me, but the lack of the tweets could affect the turnout track and TV.
Evernham isn't with SRX anymore?? When did that happen and why!?

Edit: i just found a tweet of him saying he wasn't in charge of SRX anymore. That's too bad. But I'm excited to watch

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Anyone else think it would be nice to see the gap between positions on the scoring instead of time behind leader? I noticed that in the F1 races and it's kinda nice to see how close the battles are back in the pack

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Speedbowl14

Ryan Preece and short tracks
Anyone else think it would be nice to see the gap between positions on the scoring instead of time behind leader? I noticed that in the F1 races and it's kinda nice to see how close the battles are back in the pack

No because I want to know the total time back from the leader since it's so easy to go a lap down in NASCAR. The F1 scoring is ok because so few guys go a lap down when lap times are 2 minutes+ and anyone who does go a lap down is totally irrelevant anyways

StandOnIt

Farm Truck

The leader board at Nascar.com shows both

Hotrod

Team Owner
Gerbils be like .......

1656372445970.png

MRM

Team Owner
Seems like Fox was mailing it in this season. They go to their pit reporters less and less often each year. NBC pit reporters on Sunday provided great information. That wheel animation really showed how out to lunch Fox was this year. They loaded a few animation graphics and never updated them.

Top Bottom