The Beer Thread

"From the lans of sky blue waters?"
Hamm's beer, I also liked the wide mouth Schlitz.

Someone talked me into trying a vanilla java beer recently and I hated it - didn't get past two sips. I was reminded by something Bert Reynolds said in a beer commercial "Don't fruit the beer" - meaning don't add flavors to beer.

A friend offered me one of these yesterday. I tried a shot glass of it, grimaced, gave the bottle back to my friend and popped the top on a BL to rinse my mouth out with a good beer. :D

naked_pig_bottle.png

I got a case of Grain Belt and it looked like they changed the art on the box and box was bigger. It turns out they offer 18 oz cans now. I think I prefer the 12 oz cans.

A friend offered me one of these yesterday. I tried a shot glass of it, grimaced, gave the bottle back to my friend and popped the top on a BL to rinse my mouth out with a good beer. :D

naked_pig_bottle.png

I had a swig of Bud Light, had to wash the taste out of my mouth with an "Eagle Piss Bitter Ale".

New Belgium Snapshot. Tried it the other day and it's absolutely ******* awful.
Speaking of Belgian beer, I tried a Hoegaarden a few weeks ago. Took one swig and poured the rest down the sink. I swear the taste stayed in my mouth for two days afterward.

I'll never understand the rivalry. People that preach bud light and coors' are usually way douchier than "beer snobs".

I like beer, period. From Tecate to Hop Ottin'. I prefer Lagunitas and PBR.

Belgians can be weird.... And Miller Lite is the only beer I refuse to drink.

I'm actually pretty big on the Mexican beer right now. Bought an assorted 12-pack of Dos Equis Amber, Tecate, and Sol the other day, all very good.

I'm actually pretty big on the Mexican beer right now. Bought an assorted 12-pack of Dos Equis Amber, Tecate, and Sol the other day, all very good.

I like Dos Equis a lot.

I like many kinds of beer and I like to try different kinds of beer. I like a number of Belgain beers, lately they are priced well below other craft beers so it is worth a try.

I drank light beer for about year some time ago, after tying most of them Miller Lite seemed to be the best of the lot for me but I learned I don't care for light beer and went back to the good stuff. I roll my eyes and laugh at a commercial for 64 calorie beer.

i guess when they stop making Budweiser, i'll try a different one, but as for now Budweiser does it's job.

If anything other than that Sam Adams krap I have yet to say No Thanks when offered a free beer.

Having a nice cold, chocolaty Fat Tire. :)
I usually do not drink beer, unless I'm at the racetrack. Lately, I've been liking this Fat Tire.

They had mini donut flavored beer at the Minnesota State Fair this year. I didn't try it but the best review was - it isn't as bad as you would expect (it really tasted like a mini donut).

They had mini donut flavored beer at the Minnesota State Fair this year. I didn't try it but the best review was - it isn't as bad as you would expect (it really tasted like a mini donut).
:D

Funny stuff, forgot all about those commercials. My BIL is beer snob. Has to have the lime for his Corona. But he'll also drink any beer as long as he doesn't have to buy it including the stuff in a white can that says BEER .

Funny stuff, forgot all about those commercials. My BIL is beer snob. Has to have the lime for his Corona. But he'll also drink any beer as long as he doesn't have to buy it including the stuff in a white can that says BEER .
I'm sorry, but this sentence alone disqualifies him from the title of "beer snob." No beer snob worth his snobbiness drinks Corona, with or without lime.

Bought a variety pack of New Belgium. I didn't really like Fat Tire, so I wasn't sure. Yeah, don't like the rest of their beer either.

:cheers:My first post on the "BeerThread". so let it be said, yes...I drink, and like, beer. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom