The Bonehead of Bristol

There are lots of options to choose from here. Just to be different, I'll nominate harvick. A rare mistake from the 4 driver not only ended his top 10 streak but also removed what turned out to be a very real chance at a win considering his running position towards the end of the race and what transpired in front of him.

MarvelousUnluckyGuppy-size_restricted.gif

22? Your gonna have to explain that one

Lagano drove into the wall trying to pass Denny when HE drove into the wall.
What a crock of ****. 58% of respondents to the NASCAR.com poll are siding with Chase?

I like Chase and dislike Joey but come on, be let's be objective in this particular instance. The favoritism is real.

Welcome to fandom. Some people just can't bring themselves to look at situations objectively.

What a crock of ****. 58% of respondents to the NASCAR.com poll are siding with Chase?

I like Chase and dislike Joey but come on, be let's be objective in this particular instance. The favoritism is real.
That is why it can be a little embarrassing to be a Chase fan at times. I don't want to see my drivers get special treatment just because they are the most popular driver and can do no wrong in the eyes of some fans. It's no secret that my number 1 driver is Bowman but when he screwed up last week I was one of the first to criticize him... and he did just about the same thing that Chase did except Bowman was at a much higher speed and he didn't take out any other cars.

That is why it can be a little embarrassing to be a Chase fan at times. I don't want to see my drivers get special treatment just because they are the most popular driver and can do no wrong in the eyes of some fans. It's no secret that my number 1 driver is Bowman but when he screwed up last week I was one of the first to criticize him... and he did just about the same thing that Chase did except Bowman was at a much higher speed and he didn't take out any other cars.

Exactly. Just because you like someone and support someone, doesn't mean you have to be blind when the err.

Chase, I'm being honest.

Also, I will add Jimmie to the list. Why? He's retiring and look at all the speed he's showing. I would have wanted to see him with Cliff Daniels for another season.

“Forget that wreck my favorite driver caused a few laps ago, you must condemn the guy who took him out later!”

I dunno if I'm being lumped in the Chase fan club or not but I wasn't making excuses for what he did. I was glad to see it. He went for the win and he F'd up when he did it. Hahaha! Joey's reaction was humorous. I really enjoyed the deflating loss and hurt feelings :)

Back
Top Bottom