The Chain Gang Penalty and Appeal Thread

Revman

Denny beat your favorite driver....again!
Decided that we needed to be more efficient around here. Under no illusion that this will not be deleted, but had a great time establishing this.

Forever to be known as The Chain Gang Provision.....

Somebody do a welfare check on @Formerjackman....This yo-yoing of his boy Bowman in the standings must be hard....but not nearly as hard as not being able to win with a cheated up car. Be strong brother.

@Revman 's obsession with anything and everything HMS is hilarious to me. I'm starting to think he dreams about them at night.

Rev, maybe you should worry less about the Hendrick bunch, and more about Pious Joe and the toddler in your avatar. What's really happening here? YOUR Joe Gibbs Racing TRD powered Toyota Camrys are getting their asses kicked, and you can't handle it. Sorry, not sorry. :cool:

@Revman 's obsession with anything and everything HMS is hilarious to me. I'm starting to think he dreams about them at night.

Rev, maybe you should worry less about the Hendrick bunch, and more about Pious Joe and the toddler in your avatar. What's really happening here? YOUR Joe Gibbs Racing TRD powered Toyota Camrys are getting their asses kicked, and you can't handle it. Sorry, not sorry. :cool:
Jeffy and Chadly. I don’t think I’ve run into anyone named Chadly….ever, never heard the name either.

Jeffy and Chadly. I don’t think I’ve run into anyone named Chadly….ever, never heard the name either.
Jorgely please!

It is all in the "Hendrick is a Crooked Criminal Very Very Bad (Not the Good Kind of Bad) Person dictionary (*chain gang edition*) aka The HCCVVBNGKBP(CG) dictionary.

Edition *term of the day*: Readers should be advised that any and all editions or revision titles will not shall be annotated or listed with a number and decimal points.

Updated Editions and Revisions will be named for whatever is the hottest term or word(s) of the day.
The most current term being "Chain Gang".

Readers should also understand that the entire Master Thesaurus would need to be exhausted before any edition with a long shelf life can be published. Please be patient it will take years and most likely decades before a long term type of 1611 edition will be made available to the general population.

In order to limit any undue expenses for this essental need: Readers are encouraged to refer to an actual Thesaurus and simply make a mental note of the current Hendrick term(s) that can associated with but not limited to following descriptions: Criminal(ss), Crook(SS), The Mafia, Nazis, Infidels, UnChristian, Anti-Christ types etc.....

I look at the scoreboard, and I see C Bell in a TRD powered Toyota Racing Camry TRD in second place ahead of the Felon's crew. WE are just fine.

Got to be honest.....NASCAR is impressing me....They are not having it.

Got to be honest.....NASCAR is impressing me....They are not having it.

NASCAR also ordered more transparency. Right move.

It's been a bad look lately where Hendrick's penalties get reduced significantly while other drivers/teams receiving the same penalties don't get those same reductions.

It's been a bad look lately where Hendrick's penalties get reduced significantly while other drivers/teams receiving the same penalties don't get those same reductions.
Agreed.

As a Hendrick fan I still agree with you. The new penalties look like nascar being vindictive which doesn't look good either.

As a Hendrick fan I still agree with you. The new penalties look like nascar being vindictive which doesn't look good either.
Oh, it's a bad look, but it's consistent as well with NASCAR reacting to social media.

But these were good decisions, with the changes to the appeals panel. The appearance of favoritism was too glaring to ignore.

Oh, it's a bad look, but it's consistent as well with NASCAR reacting to social media.

But these were good decisions, with the changes to the appeals panel. The appearance of favoritism was too glaring to ignore.
They should have gone one step further, and dumped the panel altogether. There is absolutely favoritism.....The Felon has a long reach.

Can we get a Toyoter Tape and Bondo thread too?
Sure. Why not? You won't have a couple of jackwads lobbying the media....or anybody crying about it so it will be pretty boring. Knock yourself out.

Somebody do a welfare check on @Formerjackman....This yo-yoing of his boy Bowman in the standings must be hard....but not nearly as hard as not being able to win with a cheated up car. Be strong brother.

No need for a welfare check on me, as I don't let this stuff consume me like you seem to. Yes, I want the best for "my team" but and the end of the day it doesn't matter what the hell happens, as it doesn't effect my life in ANY way. I don't draw a paycheck from either HMS or NASCAR, so I owe them nothing, they owe me nothing. The only race cars I ever lost sleep over were the ones I worked on.

No need for a welfare check on me, as I don't let this stuff consume me like you seem to. Yes, I want the best for "my team" but and the end of the day it doesn't matter what the hell happens, as it doesn't effect my life in ANY way. I don't draw a paycheck from either HMS or NASCAR, so I owe them nothing, they owe me nothing. The only race cars I ever lost sleep over were the ones I worked on.
Chill the edge man....just having fun......I love that this "consumes" me....the rest of my life is too serious. I need balance...and I find it every week investing in MY Toyotas on the race track. Sue my ass. This is what sport is for.

NASCAR watching wouldnt be as fun if I couldnt say to the screen for example OH MANNN!!!!!! @Revman willbe upset over that wreck!! wow! the 11 took out the 19!

Back
Top Bottom