The Clash race thread..

Ross vs Denny Year 2. I’m thinking this oopsie made The List Of Denny

Since this is a football stadium I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say Ross would be a punter if he played football

Where was denny expecting him to go? Over the wall on the bottom?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Probably not expecting him to be 100% on the rumble strips. Not like Denny forced him down there... Ross had plenty of room to blend in behind him.

The 9 needs to pit on the next caution and re-adjust everything to the opposite setting.

I hope they'll make this a longer race if it becomes a points race, felt like it took 15 minutes to complete 75 laps.

40... but OK.

150 laps on a 1/4th mile track with 27 late models or modifieds would take about 45-75 minutes.... this is honestly a slog.

No stages????

Wiz Khalifa performing in the middle of a NASCAR event with a guy in a Trojan outfit standing to next to him is something
It ain't just my hating up on rap, I just dont get a halfway halfrace halftime halfass mini concert even if the singer was Hank Williams reincarnated from the dead.

I just dont like breaking the continuity, it jes ain't right.

I enjoyed Cube more last year. Already changed to the golf channel to see who won Pebble Beach today

I guess after whatever we want to call this we'll see who came for the race and who came for the performances

I'm so old and out of touch that I've only heard his name and not his "music," but apparently he's "them boys."
I'm more out of touch, I've never even heard his name before

Well now we know why there is guy dress as a trojan there

Are they doing tire changes during this break?

I'd say this whole experiment has run its course. This isn't racing imho. Can't pass without moving someone. So many real functioning tracks we could use but nah, let's race inside a football arena. And for the record I think Bowman Gray is a joke too. If you want a short track, somewhere like Orange County, South Boston, or Hickory would work. But, I get it, rappers aren't going there to perform.

I think it’s a good crowd tonight, maybe not as many as last year but I’d bet there’s more fans at The Coliseum tonight than a USC Football game at the latter end of Clay Helton’s tenure as head football coach a few years back.

I'd say this whole experiment has run its course. This isn't racing imho. Can't pass without moving someone. So many real functioning tracks we could use but nah, let's race inside a football arena. And for the record I think Bowman Gray is a joke too. If you want a short track, somewhere like Orange County, South Boston, or Hickory would work. But, I get it, rappers aren't going there to perform.
This isn't about a race it's about being an event.

Geez the 3 was a pinball there, rough and tumble

LOL, Chase is getting a little annoyed and passive aggressive with Eddie...

Back
Top Bottom