The cure to what's ailing NASCAR: A hipster revolution?

Nope. I said a custom Fort Worth shirt, not a Dallas shirt available for sale online.

Actually, I've posted a picture on here with my Fort Worth shirt on: https://racing-forums.com/threads/random-nascar-stuff-to-talk-about.40562/page-405#post-1053473

That was just before I got a massive 15-inch haircut. :eek: You don't see my pony tail in the picture, though.

Are the Fort Worth and North Korea skyline shirts interchangeable, aside from the lettering?
That's the way they looked on the racks?

IMO, I feel like this article lost a bit of street cred when I am still trying to figure out who Ryan Bailey is

IMG_0791.PNG
I think he's actually an Olympic sprinter

Oh, lovely. Now I have to figure out what 'in the 5' means. There's goes my street cred / hipster quotient / coolness factor.

Not that I gave a rodent's hindquarters, you understand.

Never mind.

I was referring to the Bailey previously in the Hendricks camp.

Actually on second though yes. Bailey and Kahne are alternating stages today. Bailey in stage 1 and 3, Kahne Stage 2. Hendrick has decided to run the 5 car like a Rolex 24 race.
That's an outstanding idea. NASCAR's certainly included enough mandatory caution laps to permit a driver change between stages. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom