The Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Appreciation Thread

Praise Dale

1662593851184.jpeg

I keep picturing him with a weed eater cutting grass out of cracks in the track and the whole thing looked like it needed to be bulldozed. He has to be pinching himself. Of course a whole lot of people also made this happen to but if he didnt pull off that cars tour race its not happening.

Safe to say this is the Xfinity race he runs next year…
Oh yeah, if it’s on the Xfinity schedule, he damn sure will be doing it.

I was like 5 the last time nascar raced here, and I was already a fan and watching it with my dad. But I don’t really remember it. But I seen old races on YouTube and honestly am excited.

It’s stuff like this that without a doubt proves Jr rightfully is in the Hall of Fame. He didn’t exactly light the world on fire in Cup, but besides winning the biggest race there is twice, and his two Busch Championships. He’s given so much back to the sport, and done so much good.

Oh yeah, if it’s on the Xfinity schedule, he damn sure will be doing it.

I was like 5 the last time nascar raced here, and I was already a fan and watching it with my dad. But I don’t really remember it. But I seen old races on YouTube and honestly am excited.

It’s stuff like this that without a doubt proves Jr rightfully is in the Hall of Fame. He didn’t exactly light the world on fire in Cup, but besides winning the biggest race there is twice, and his two Busch Championships. He’s given so much back to the sport, and done so much good.
Supposedly a 3 day weekend with Cup being the main event. Trucks rumored but haven’t heard a thing about Xfinity. In the other thread people are throwing names around like Jeff Gordon to race in the All Star Race, I don’t buy it. I could see those fellas like that MAYBE racing in an Xfinity race which brings me back to your point, this will be the one Southern Jesus races in if there is in fact an Xfinity race at Wilkesboro.

And to think it all started with his weed eater. :D
Yeah, I gotta admit, that weed whacker should be in the HOF.

Oh my Lawd! once the Gerbils hear about the weedeater they are never going stop talking about it.
The nightmares are already setting in, I can feel it coming

They will be doing filler stories about some kid that weedeated his way to his Papa's shop overtaken by kudzu and weeds. How it inspired and revived his Papa and how they built a late model together using only the scrap that was discovered under the brush as the kid cleaned up almost all of the Tri-County area with his blessed weedeater on his way racing glory.

Oh my Lawd! once the Gerbils hear about the weedeater they are never going stop talking about it.
The nightmares are already setting in, I can feel it coming

They will be doing filler stories about some kid that weedeated his way to his Papa's shop overtaken by kudzu and weeds. How it inspired and revived his Papa and how they built a late model together using only the scrap that was discovered under the brush as the kid cleaned up almost all of the Tri-County area with his blessed weedeater on his way racing glory.
He started his career with a WEED EATER!!

Weed Eater Raceway...
Corporate Sponsor of North Wilkesboro Speedway...

Obviously, I never rooted for Junior when he drove. Post retirement, I have grown to absolutely love the guy. He has such a passion for the sport. Just awesome.

Dang, Iove Junior. What a credit to this sport. I mean that.

Back
Top Bottom