The Greatest Spectacle in Racing Thread

So glad he won - Helio is a hell of a driver but he doesn't race half as clean as the guys around him.

Murica!!

image.jpg

No reason to finish under yellow

I know. I was making a statement on yours about giving Indy car too much credit for the red flag. I was just stating that either for the wall or to clean up accident they could have stayed yellow instead of red flag. So maybe a little credit to them is deserving.

Great finish by Montoya and Busch. After that action packed finish i don't know if Kurt will be able to take his pre planned nap on the way to Charlotte.:D

Just glad Helio didnt win, he is not in AJs company imo.
Glad Marco did not win, never have liked him.

Glad RHR won. Great racing and passing, a classic.

Becca looks sweet.

Last edited:
Congrats to Ryan but man I thought Helio was gonna get it, he made his move 2 soon, twice even. Castro-Neves has driven this track, this race enough times to know what to do & when to do it, had he waited till he took the white flag to make the move, he'd have gotten him, instead he made his move with 2 to go & the winning move, like everyone thought, was made when Helio should've made it, on the final lap. Tell ya what though, Michael never won this race as a driver but as a car owner he's done pretty dang good...

Congrats to Ryan but man I thought Helio was gonna get it, he made his move 2 soon, twice even. Castro-Neves has driven this track, this race enough times to know what to do & when to do it, had he waited till he took the white flag to make the move, he'd have gotten him, instead he made his move with 2 to go & the winning move, like everyone thought, was made when Helio should've made it, on the final lap. Tell ya what though, Michael never won this race as a driver but as a car owner he's done pretty dang good...

Part of me was pulling for Helio not to get his 4th...but I like the guy. Plus...if Helio had 4 that would put him in the lead since he also won Dancing with the Stars.

Fantastic! Glad to see it go green to the end. Congratulations Ryan.

Kurt did a great job representing NASCAR.

Kurt did fantastic! Guarantee the Indy only fanbase will take notice of the talent. I'm on his side all the way. Fill it up again!

As far Marco. I want to see the Andretti's go to victory lane at Indy. Not just Michael as an owner.

What a race. Wow.

The way that RHR & Helio fought for the inside line postion in the closing laps was incredible. It was also cool to see them passing as an alternative on the outside too.

Didnt root for Helio but classy & gracious post race interview.

Really good racing for the win.

Did not want to see Helio win.

Really happy for Ryan Hunter-Reay

USA #1

:salute:

Back
Top Bottom