The official RFFL 2019 thread (the former yahoo fantasy league)

Good to see some rivalarys.

chuck norris.jpg

:D

I had all for of my drivers in the top seven... until Menard became a loose cannon. Three of the four would not complete another lap. I thought they would be ahead of the big one, but they were the big one. My only concern is that this year there are less drivers in the "A" ranks, and the "B" ranks. That will make it harder to make points on the other competitors. We are more likely to pick the same drivers at the different tracks. It will be tough, but the longer you are behind, the more you will have to get lucky with the long shots.

@Brentfords Daytona win.
Brent's most interesting pick was Erik Jones imo.

While many of us were watching our B list drivers crashing, Jones was a good value pick that netted Brent a lot of points. Brent may have also been the only one to have picked Jones for the race.

Anyone know who "The Teach" is ???

:idunno:
That ringer The Teach is still on there. Ya oughta make whoever it is spot us regular players two races. That'll teach'em. :D
Okay I'm in deep doodoo. That was my wife's account that I made for her. On top of that I forgot to make the picks that she asked me to. The usual excuses, CRS, oldtimers, nothing works. That's where she got the name "The Teach" because that's what she is. A middle school teacher. Oh well.

Last edited:
Okay I'm in deep doodoo. That was my wife's account that I made for her. On top of that I forgot to make the picks that she asked me to. The usual excuses, CRS, oldtimers, nothing works. That's where she got the name "The Teach" because that's what she is. A middle school teacher. Oh well.

mr. magoo.jpg

LOL, but I would still love to see her making picks for Atlanta and the rest or the year.
It would be tough to win the championship after missing Daytona, but finishing in the top is 10 after the missed race is very achievable and a great goal imo.

LOL, but I would still love to see her making picks for Atlanta and the rest or the year.
It would be tough to win the championship after missing Daytona, but finishing in the top is 10 after the missed race is very achievable and a great goal imo.
I'll tell her when I get my foot outta my mouth. :D

can we just leave the DGG league? bothers me seeing it there

can we just leave the DGG league? bothers me seeing it there

It bothered me too but I got over it. :D

That seems to be a default league of sorts that everyone must be part of but I simply don't make picks for it.

I'm just glad that I'm not in more than one league that I care about as the new "feature" of having to make picks for each league seems like a real pain in the arse.

So I'm hoping this worked for me but maybe not...I made my entries a few days ago for Atlanta. Today, after round 1 of qualifying I made changes from bench to starters. I moved the 10 car into one of my B group starters from the bench . Do i get the 10 points for pole or no??? I'm guessing no but not sure.

So I'm hoping this worked for me but maybe not...I made my entries a few days ago for Atlanta. Today, after round 1 of qualifying I made changes from bench to starters. I moved the 10 car into one of my B group starters from the bench . Do i get the 10 points for pole or no??? I'm guessing no but not sure.
Yep. We did last year.

Yeah, as far as qualifying goes, you get qualifying points for any of your drivers if they score high enough, regardless of whether they are benched or not. Even if you bench them for the race, you still get qualifying points.

Yeah, as far as qualifying goes, you get qualifying points for any of your drivers if they score high enough, regardless of whether they are benched or not. Even if you bench them for the race, you still get qualifying points.

Ok, cool...that makes sense.

While trying to find some stats, I was looking for Erik Jones stats, and they had him listed as Eric Darnell. It was funny once I realized what was going on. I tried finding stats for Chase Elliott too, they didn't have him listed, but they had stats for Bill Elliott. I can't find any decent websites for stats that you don't have to pay for. I'll have to dig out my old dartboard and see what happens. :)

While trying to find some stats, I was looking for Erik Jones stats, and they had him listed as Eric Darnell. It was funny once I realized what was going on. I tried finding stats for Chase Elliott too, they didn't have him listed, but they had stats for Bill Elliott. I can't find any decent websites for stats that you don't have to pay for. I'll have to dig out my old dartboard and see what happens. :)

Try driver averages. It will take extra time but you can pull every race ever run at Atlanta. You will just have to manually calculate the stats

I'd like to find one that just goes back to the last ten races at a given track. Drivers change teams often enough, that any farther back starts to dilute what I'm after. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something by accident. I noticed this morning that I was the only one that didn't earn any qualifying bonus. That's OK, I'm in this for the fun of it, and who knows, my dartboard might get hot.

never been this high in the standings this far into a season!!!:D

preece pick hurt or I coulda been a contender!

I'm falling like a rock. The wife missed a race because of her dunderhead husband and she's still dead last.

a little worried about Johali's marital bliss. anything the commish might do to make things a little easier at that household?

and rookie Flyer22: the only thing we want to look at is Dr. Claire Lewicki.

Two weeks in a row I have the Pole...picked Harvick.

I'm worried about the rest of my team though....Bowyer, JJ, and Wallace....ugh. Really worried about the Bowyer and Bubba picks.

Two weeks in a row I have the Pole...picked Harvick.

I'm worried about the rest of my team though....Bowyer, JJ, and Wallace....ugh. Really worried about the Bowyer and Bubba picks.

Wooo boy JJ and Bubba are scary. At least you're racking the extra qualifying points though, adds up.

Back
Top Bottom