The official RFFL 2019 thread (the former yahoo fantasy league)

Greg, I'm saving up for a protest should Talladega not go so well ;)

20191015_044629.jpg

Congratulations to @Turtle_Motorsports this weeks winner. He is doing an incredibile job at solidifying his position and making big gains on the leader. Based on the recent races he is on pace to take the lead and win the championship.

This is an abbreviated summary, I got a long 12 hour work day to do today and I am fighting the clock. I will post a full update or complete standings by 6am tuesday at the latest.

Screenshot_20191028-050913_Sheets.jpg

Just trying to make it interesting for us Greg. I was 50/50 on starting Chase or Kyle, very fortunate I didn't choose Chase. Missed out on rostering Truex.

asking for mercy for this season: could you please exclude me from the standings!

If you are serious I will omit you.
But I do appreciate the way you have supported the league through the years.
Hope you stick around.

This week was a bummer. All my guys finished top 14, but I was still towards the bottom. Giving stage points now really makes a huge difference. Harvick finished 5 spots ahead of Truex, but he earned roughly 40 more fantasy points than Truex did.

This week was a bummer. All my guys finished top 14, but I was still towards the bottom. Giving stage points now really makes a huge difference. Harvick finished 5 spots ahead of Truex, but he earned roughly 40 more fantasy points than Truex did.

Yeah not having Harvick hurt, he got max points I think. I rostered Logano/Larson in A-list

Nice picks last week Greg. Barring some type of miracle I think you've got this one.

congrats champ! or is that commish? wait... conflict of interest???. tin foil hats???

kidding!. seriously: well done. not just the championship. but keeping this game together. can't wait for next years chance at redemption.

We all miss our good friend Johali and I really believe he truly enjoyed all of the fantasy leagues. His enthusiasm was great.

He was on pace to have scored 10,105 points for the season and he would have finished in the top 10.

Much respect.

As the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of every race champion, and the 2012 RF chase champion I have already recieved so many many applications from the wimmins that are dreaming about becoming one of my groupies.

I have also had two request from my fellow competitors (and several suggestive hints from others) that are also wanting to be a groupie for the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion,the 2012 RF chase champion, and a future first ballot Nascar Hall of Fame member . I feel badly for the ones that have obviously spent a lot of money on very fashionable outfits, and their hair.

But I will have to respectfully decline those request for many reasons. Long term it will also best for the teams as well.

It is my desire to be the most extremely humble understated unassuming 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion, and the 2012 RF chase champion. I just thank the Lord for giving me the ability to be the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion, the 2012 RF chase champion, and a future first ballot Nascar Hall of Fame member.

As the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of every race champion, and the 2012 RF chase champion I have already recieved so many many applications from the wimmins that are dreaming about becoming one of my groupies.

I have also had two request from my fellow competitors (and several suggestive hints from others) that are also wanting to be a groupie for the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion,the 2012 RF chase champion, and a future first ballot Nascar Hall of Fame member . I feel badly for the ones that have obviously spent a lot of money on very fashionable outfits, and their hair.

But I will have to respectfully decline those request for many reasons. Long term it will also best for the teams as well.

It is my desire to be the most extremely humble understated unassuming 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion, and the 2012 RF chase champion. I just thank the Lord for giving me the ability to be the 2019 RFFL champion, the 2014 YFL champion, the 2018 pick a winner of ever race champion, the 2012 RF chase champion, and a future first ballot Nascar Hall of Fame member.

HOt wimmins for fantasy nascar?

Back
Top Bottom