The person above you thread..

Half right. I do love mustangs, especially those 1969 Boss 351 and 429 Mustangs. Now those were some nice cars.

I think he might own a Mustang, but he might just really like them?

Is a Pisces which means they know all and see all, but don't tell all.

Is going to take over the world by distracting everybody with your little man running around in a box in your avatar.

Obviously has heard about my plan and is confident I will take over before rpm. Want a comfy office job when my plan works?

Is trying to get out more and better not be going after my office job!:D

Has a really cool website that I used to get on alot to look at pictures.

Must have gone to my old rpmallen.com site. Glad you liked it.

I had plans to start that back up over the summer, but it didn't work out b/c i was busy with my real job. I've renewed the URL for 3 years, and there are some long-term plans to bring that back up better than before. A redesign is in the works, and plans for what exactly will be offered on the page are being discussed.

It's up, but there are a number of broken links and images b/c I stopped updating the site about two years ago. I closed it, but I leave it up for people to still go to if they want. In the fairly near future, hopefully there will be some changes and some big updates to that site.

I know I had been searching the internet like crazy trying to find pictures of Jarrett flipping his car during the 1999 Daytona 500. I wasn't successful until I went to your site and there were tons of pictures. Its a great site.

Would love to get a 2003 Mustang (Neat Car and the only ford I ever liked was a Mustang, Daughter's first car was a 68 blue fastback and we worked it into shape together, from carb, master cyl, radiator muffler to rust and bondo).

Must have millions and millions of pictures of just cats and dogs.

I am a car nut, and have no favoritism to any specific brand. I like them all. My favorite US car is the Viper, my favorite import is the McLaren. Though you don't often see those McLaren F1's in the US.

That is a very, very nice car. My one friend once showed me a picture of it and said, "If I ever see this car on the street, I would steal it. One ride in that car would be worth going to jail." Everyone has to have dreams, I guess! hehe

Back
Top Bottom