The phamonneil pweor of the hmuan mnid

Originally posted by bowtie@Sep 18 2003, 03:18 PM
Don't worry TRL, if she passed her digits I would leave here running scared. :lol:
I just bet you would!

Can anyone say thread drift???

Good. I knew you could! :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 18 2003, 04:06 PM
Just dropping in folks.Not read back thru all these responses to this thread....did I miss anything?
Does SOL ring a bell?

Uh--it seems I did!Ya'll ramble about mexican beer and Reese Brosnon(I have no recollection of what ya'll are talking about),Bowtie's avatar finally shows up,Dee* could have just let ME give Maj her digits,and Guido makes a vague reference to a middle finger salute.....

(Ps Dee---DONT dare send that pic..... ;) !)

Have a good night... I am going to get around for bed....

Well...being somewhat of a rebel without a cause...I hope this doesnt send up a flag...but all around the world..from here to ,well,bikini atoll,things make little sense....eh Bow? ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 18 2003, 10:08 PM
Well...being somewhat of a rebel without a cause...I hope this doesnt send up a flag...but all around the world..from here to ,well,bikini atoll,things make little sense....eh Bow? ;)
Uh...........don't know what you're talking about there ole' buddy. :huh:

:eek: The old leave me holding the bag ploy,eh?Well-uh--he he---lets just forget that secretly encoded message about our recent topic of conversation then!! ;) (<-wink)

OUR RECENT TOPIC OF CONVERSATION?WINKWINKWINK!

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 19 2003, 08:17 AM
:eek: The old leave me holding the back ploy,eh?Well-uh--he he---lets just forget that secretly encoded message about our recent topic of conversation then!! ;) (<-wink)

OUR RECENT TOPIC OF CONVERSATION?WINKWINKWINK!
holding the back?????? what the hell is that?????

Oh yeah, I learned from a good one. :D

hhhhaaaaaa, hhhhhhhaaaaaaa
laughing-smiley-003.gif

So what conversation did you two have? Can't be good that's for sure.

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 19 2003, 09:36 AM
Oh nothing really dear...guy stuff.Cars mostly.Lawn mowers--that kind of stuff.B-o-r-i-n-g really.
Whatever you think I believe that $hit? you will tell me 97 or well.... remember the conversation we had yesterday... :p

Originally posted by DeeDee+Sep 19 2003, 08:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Sep 19 2003, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Sep 19 2003, 09:36 AM
Oh nothing really dear...guy stuff.Cars mostly.Lawn mowers--that kind of stuff.B-o-r-i-n-g really.
Whatever you think I believe that $hit? you will tell me 97 or well.... remember the conversation we had yesterday... :p [/b][/quote]
He he he...Forever burned into the old grey matter Dee!

Originally posted by 97forever@Sep 19 2003, 09:49 AM
Oh you do Dee?mmmmm?

Remember that conversation WE had yesterday now? :p
Sweetheart....I don't know what you are talking about.... :lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom