The Walking Dead Season 7

Pat

Team Owner
let the games begin :cool:

The Spoiling Dead Fans

50 mins · Springfield, MO, United States ·
Filming is finally upon us! Official filming start date is Monday, May 2 although locals should start seeing prep work near the location as soon as 4/27 extending through 5/5.
5/2 and 5/3 from 5AM – 10PM: Filming looks to be around the overpass near Old Griffin Road, Brown Dr. and Old Hwy 3 (aka Old Atlanta Road). Road closures should be at GA-20 & Old Hwy 3 as well as Bridges Dr. and Old Griffin Rd, and Brown Dr. near Old Hwy 3. Base camp will be at the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
As we say every year, we welcome your pics! Please message them directly to the page or contact us for an alternative method. If traveling to location, be respectful of the location and the local citizens, and do NOT trespass on private property. Hunting season is open!

the-walking-dead-episode-612-carol-mcbride-3-935-750x375-c.jpg

It might be a economic boon to the area but I know from the movie filming done here it's a PITA for the people living in the area. Are the locals there starting to resent the filming?
btw Pat is that you crawling across the fields for a good look at Daryl? :)

Reactions: Pat
It might be a economic boon to the area but I know from the movie filming done here it's a PITA for the people living in the area. Are the locals there starting to resent the filming?
btw Pat is that you crawling across the fields for a good look at Daryl? :)

hehe You can't see me. I'm invisible.

Are the locals there starting to resent the filming?

I think some probably are. TWD fans in the area not so much. I've seen comments from some peeps in the area who are excited to have them back. I believe the powers that be have to clear the filming with the local reps every year.

I think some probably are. TWD fans in the area not so much. I've seen comments from some peeps in the area who are excited to have them back. I believe the powers that be have to clear the filming with the local reps every year.
what about the threat to leave the area due to the "bathroom" law?

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 4 new photos.
10 hrs ·
**Filming Prep Update**
For the past couple days the wonderful crew has been hard at work prepping the filming site over in Hampton. The logs are back in place and got lit up! Just to refresh your memory this is the same location from the finale where the Saviors blocked the road with the burning logs and hung the man off the bridge.
Signs for basecamp aren't up yet. It's still assumedly at the Speedway, but this could change. However, today some equipment (a couple truck tr...ailers and cranes) were left there.
BurningLogs.jpg

It's really amazing how closely guarded they keep the story lines of upcoming episodes. . Glenn's death for example. Lots and lots of speculation but no one positively knew until the episode aired. I think the same about who Negan killed, it's all speculation at this time..

It's really amazing how closely guarded they keep the story lines of upcoming episodes. . Glenn's death for example. Lots and lots of speculation but no one positively knew until the episode aired. I think the same about who Negan killed, it's all speculation at this time..

I looked back through my spoilers regarding Glenn's death. TSDFs did say Glenn was seen filming and they thought we would see him again. But, they could never confirm he was alive until the episode aired. I hope to find out about Negan's kill before stinking October.. dang it! We got to get confirmation this time. I want to know so I can stop speculating about it.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
12 hrs ·
Not much in terms of updates today, spoiler friendos! Filming is at the studio tonight. Studio = Where spoilers go to die. If you're looking to check out filming tonight, I'd probably go ahead and make other plans. They do not allow people to wait outside the studio.
Word is that they may be finishing up that pesky cliffhanger. Yes, that means a beloved character could be filming their death tonight. Moment of silence for the wonderful talent that will be greatly missed, whoever it turns out to be. We love you!

There's a studio locally used for filming?
I remember a pic of someone who looked similar to Glenn behind the wheel of a white van that led to all sorts of speculation over his death last season. Or was it really Glenn??????

There's a studio locally used for filming?
I remember a pic of someone who looked similar to Glenn behind the wheel of a white van that led to all sorts of speculation over his death last season. Or was it really Glenn??????
Yes. Raleigh Studios of Atlanta. I read the back of the studio was used for the prison. Also Hilltop is on studio property. The studio also bought the farm from what I've read. No one can go there.

Was that ''Herschel's''' farm they bought?

They built Alexandria too didn't they?

:eek:

The Spoiling Dead Fans
2 hrs ·
Things have been slow in terms of filming updates. They have been at the studio since Wednesday doing night shoots. To our understanding everyone from the "lineup" was filming on all three days. Filming switches to day shoots today, but it looks like they will still be at the studio today and tomorrow.

The Spoiling Dead Fans 33 mins ·
Just as a heads up for those that haven't heard yet... There was a car accident earlier today in Peach Tree City. Our heroes Norman and Steven were heading to set on their motorcycles and were kind enough to stop and make sure everyone was ok. Now THAT'S class! Well done, boys! This is why we love you.
autoaccident.jpg

OK. So can we assume neither was a victim of Lucille?

I looked back through my spoilers regarding Glenn's death. TSDFs did say Glenn was seen filming and they thought we would see him again. But, they could never confirm he was alive until the episode aired. I hope to find out about Negan's kill before stinking October.. dang it! We got to get confirmation this time. I want to know so I can stop speculating about it.
Be sure to pass along any info that you find.
OK. So can we assume neither was a victim of Lucille?
Not necessarily. If Glenn was killed he could be back for filming and appear in the show in the same manner that Lori did after her death. "Glenn" could be "talking" to Maggie at different times after he is killed.

Be sure to pass along any info that you find.

Not necessarily. If Glenn was killed he could be back for filming and appear in the show in the same manner that Lori did after her death. "Glenn" could be "talking" to Maggie at different times after he is killed.

If I find out anything I will ask who wants to know. Unfortunately, it is possible they are filming flashbacks or dreams. grrrrrrrrrrr

They can't hide under a dumpster forever.
sarcastic.gif

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 5 new photos.
54 mins ·
Yesterday's filming was pretty much a bust in terms of sightings. We do have strong reason to believe the entire cast was filming yesterday however. They kept basecamp at the studio and transported cast via those lovely black vans. Filming was rumored to run until about midnight last night. There were reports of smoke coming from Alexandria later in the night.
Andy, Norman, Steven, Sonequa, Alanna (and her boyfriend and her beautiful baby) were also seen.
Thanks for all the... pics and reports yesterday Melissa, Andrea, Josh, and Felix the cat!
As for today, we're hearing they will be at the studio again. There seems to be activity at the Gin. So they are either packing up from last night or they could potentially film here later. To our locals in the area, please message us if you have any updates regarding filming today. Thanks and happy Friday!
-NinjaPancake

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 6 new photos.
1 hr ·
Episode 2 filming continues today in Griffin, GA near Carver Rd. and Industrial Dr. Basecamp is in the parking lot of Fastenal. There are a few stunt vehicles/motorcycles on location. Thanks, Encyclopedia Brown for the great pics!
If any of our members go out today have fun! Feel free to message us with any updates/pics, and make sure to respect the filming site! Do not trespass and be respectful to local citizens and law enforcement.

Stunt bikes..
StuntBikes.jpg

Stunt cars..
StuntCars.jpg

You can watch last season on AMC. com. MyTV plays older episodes, this morning I watched Carol tell Lizzie to look at the flowers <BANG>

I miss it too! For what it's worth they are filming episode 3 right now. Most of the filming so far has been at the studio properties. They are filming a lot with Carol and Morgan... still.

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 3 new photos.
26 mins ·
**Filming Update**
It's been a slow week of updates as filming was believed to be at the Kingdom over on Tyler Perry Studio property. That should change next week. We anticipate there might be some filming over at Alexandria and the Hilltop at some point next week. There's also a filming location in Fayetteville scheduled for Monday. Here's the deets:
Date: Monday, June 6th
Time: 5am-9pm
Location: Fayetteville, GA- Old Greenville Rd between Porter Rd and Chappell Rd.
Filming will take place over at an abandoned house where the crew built a graveyard and fence. During prep work they also did a little redecorating to the abandoned house. Take a look at the before/after shots. If anyone is going out remember to be respectful and keep us posted with any updates. Happy weekend!

spy.gif

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 4 new photos.
36 mins ·
Filming today is taking place over in Fayetteville off of Old Greenville Rd. Basecamp is at the corner of Chappell and Old Greenville Rd. It's a pretty blocked off location and the basecamp is located within the road closure. If you go out today make sure to be respectful and DO NOT trespass! Have a good time and please message us with any updates!
Here's some more pics of the filming location. Thanks, Julie!

Back
Top Bottom