The Walking Dead Season 7

I spent some time being mad at the Masters running an hour over their time slot. Really? they can't figure out how much time to allot for golf? Then 60 mins ran in the NCIS:LA time slot. So NCIS:LA ran in TWD time slot. I watched MASH reruns. I hate Sundays without TWD.

Better Call Saul to the rescue for this guy. Yes, WD is great but I'm okay with a break from the show. Besides, FD is back on in short order.

Personally, I don't see the ratings as a concern for the ongoing production of this show. For that reason alone, I look at it as a non story or at least nothing that I'm worried about.

HaveGreatWE.jpg

Personally, I don't see the ratings as a concern for the ongoing production of this show. For that reason alone, I look at it as a non story or at least nothing that I'm worried about.

Talking about Fear the Walking dead? This show is unsustainable in the long run and is costing AMC money whether they want to admit it or not. Once you start losing people it's hard to get them back. All of season 2 had brutal ratings. 3 million people. Ouch

In the words of father Gabriel, Eugine is a little sh!t.

His death will probably be in the comedic, ironic way. Live like a coward, die like one.

Team family was ready to blow his a$$ up. But of course Eugene knew the explosion wasn't going to happen. He should get eaten by a walker.

Back
Top Bottom