The Walking Dead Season 9

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by Pat, May 4, 2018.

1. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Judith was definitely Cooraal's idea. Where he got it, I don't remember. Lil' ass kicker is what Daryl named her. :laugh:

2. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

WTF just happened?

3. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Whether she bakes cookies, has you look at the flowers or strikes a match to some ageless gasoline, Carol is one helluva bada$$!

VaDirt likes this.
  4. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

What I've learned from watching the TWD, don't screw with Carol.

5. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Bad to the bone = Carol

6. VaDirt

VaDirt Dirt Track Fanatic

Good episode. Looking forward to how this goes from here. Every other TV show I can think of fell apart and sucked and disappeared fater the departure of the lead character.

Pat likes this.
  7. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

Great show last night...I love the direction it's headed. I mean Judith...yeh baby!!

Pat likes this.
  8. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Ok, mid season finale tonight. I have been a fan since episode 1 but in the past couple of years my enthusiasm has dwindled. The story has gotten so complex, so many places and people who are in charge. I'm not sure if I'll continue or not.

Pat likes this.
  9. Free1220

Free1220 Free1220

I have to admit that I'm a fan and always will be. Sure it's confusing most of the time with one episode having no ties to the previous several episodes. I can't remember what happened to a lot of the people because of the jumping around. Oh well at least I don't have to kill zombies to stay alive...lol!

Pat likes this.
  10. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Tonight? Seriously?

I must have drank more than I thought yesterday. Damn!

11. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Ooops

dpkimmel2001 likes this.
  12. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

Go back to bed @Bobw . Got a couple more sleeps till the mid season finale. :D

13. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Woke up to find a WD marathon, I'm at season 8, episode 12. According to the guide it'll be on all day leading up to the mid season finale. Think I've got the day right this time. :)

dpkimmel2001 and Pat like this.
  14. Pat

Pat Team Owner

thanks for the warning. I'll turn it on when season 8 is done. It is the only season I've watched more than once.

15. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

14 hours STRAIGHT of TWD....

16. Pat

Pat Team Owner

errrr.. It's the only season I have NOT watched more than once.

17. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Still in the dark about the helicopter. Jesus, Jesus got whacked...
    Where is Maggie again?

18. Mr Excitement

Mr Excitement Team Owner

:idunno:

What did Michone do to piss off the Hill Top and The Kingdom?

19. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Team Owner

No mention of the sewn on Walker faces? This is really gettin' weird. RIP Jesus.

Negan free! Hunting for Lucille?

The Whispers..... This show is about to get even better.

Mentioned on the Talking Dead that I guess we've already seen Maggie's last show, episode #6 I guess. A lackluster exit to say the least.

20. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

Wow, that was intense.

21. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Georgie has been writing letters to Maggie trying to get her to join them. She did.

I think the problem between Michonne and the rest will have something to do with the scars she and Daryl have.

The Whisperers dress in walker skins and walk among them, using them as weapons.They are BAD news.

Tom Payne who played Jesus was not getting the story line he thought he was signing up for. A lot of the fans have complained about this. He was huge in the comics, bad a$$ fighting abilities, not so much on the show.

Mr Excitement likes this.
  22. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Georgie?
    Where did the whisperers come from?

23. Pat

Pat Team Owner

The blonde woman who came to trade knowledge for audio records? She wrote the book they used to build windmills and things.

Over the ridge???? I don't know

24. Mr Excitement

Mr Excitement Team Owner

Pat likes this.
  25. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Thanks!

26. Pat

Pat Team Owner