Things We Have In Common

k%2Farchive%2F14c6eaa68da79938dfcbdcd1dc74767eeb9553db

The video gave me an immediate attitude adjustment all on its own. Inevitably, I'll need another one and all I have to do is click thread.

Thanks for all the affirming responses ... one in particular and you know who you are.

I like this one, too.

I started this thread because I don’t want to lose this ...

This is fine. I've been wanting a sim racing rig for a decade & still don't have one. Will she be even able to use that thing? When I played NR2003 a decade ago, I played on a keyboard & was pretty competitive.

This is fine. I've been wanting a sim racing rig for a decade & still don't have one. Will she be even able to use that thing? When I played NR2003 a decade ago, I played on a keyboard & was pretty competitive.

Dude, she already used it. Get what I mean? I don't think shaving tenths of a second on the backstretch bus stop at Daytona is what she is looking for.

The video gave me an immediate attitude adjustment all on its own. Inevitably, I'll need another one and all I have to do is click thread.

Thanks for all the affirming responses ... one in particular and you know who you are.

I like this one, too.

I saw the bow. We all did. Hope the kid keeps his crew chief around.

I like this one, too.

That young lady reminds us of so much that we have forgotten about why we watch cars go around in circles. Doubtful that she **** talked the 500 from last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom