Things We Have In Common

Same.

Our girl on the beach at Bandon, Oregon.

1614724459850.jpeg

Aunty I appreciate your willingness, possibly at gunpoint, to allow me to participate in your thread. This is a long read...the last paragraph made me well up. Love me some Jennifer Garner.

Moved?

This is why we can't have nice things. Time for another attitude adjustment.

You need to go back to her early work and health issues to really appreciate this young lady. But she calms me. I have ZERO patience when things don't flow easily. Watching her do her thing is amazing.

Who's cutting onions? "Please don't be afraid of me, I can't help it. This is how I act when I'm happy."

Full video for context:

Wait it for it, it is worth the ad: Dog that went missing for two months is reunited with his 10 year old boy. The love between a boy and his dog is sacred thing and the room is dusty.

Wait it for it, it is worth the ad: Dog that went missing for two months is reunited with his 10 year old boy. The love between a boy and his dog is sacred thing and the room is dusty.
Why is it always coincidentally dusty and someone is cutting onions when I click on this thread?

well, that helps. All of them speaking in Russian (and I don't) and it didn't look like anything was a problem :laugh: Off topic, but living out in the woods every year at this time I can hear the hoo hoo on an Owl..and then after a bit I hear another whooo whoo in the distance. Mating time. It's the only time of the year I hear Owls

well, that helps. All of them speaking in Russian (and I don't) and it didn't look like anything was a problem :laugh: Off topic, but living out in the woods every year at this time I can hear the hoo hoo on an Owl..and then after a bit I hear another whooo whoo in the distance. Mating time. It's the only time of the year I hear Owls
If you read the description, which is in English, it explains there WAS a small problem. I believe in English it's called blue balls. LOL!

If you read the description, which is in English, it explains there WAS a small problem. I believe in English it's called blue balls. LOL!
I watched the whole clip from here and because I like Owl's I thought I would be able to see a broken wing or ate some crap and it wasn't until I saw the "be sure to read the comment below" I went and read it..Funny. I guess they discussed blue balls while caged up every spring for five years :laugh:

I hear them too.
They are shameless

Back
Top Bottom