This guy

Why should Bowman apologize? If Hamlin hadn't pulled all his bull**** after the race then I'm sure Bowman would have apologized, but if I was Bowman I sure as hell wouldn't of apologized after Hamlin interrupted his post race celebration and called him a hack.

Man you have to wonder where Denny's head is this week. Calling Bowman a hack, ripping on Chase's fans, saying it would be a disservice is the 11 or 5 don't win the championship, now this.........

I continue to believe his biggest problem is between his ears

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Cool.

Just be ready to back it up, Denny. I hope he does, but he's doing a great job of promo and building up the race. That's if he falls on his face.
Yeah reminds me of the Stewart/Edwards battle. Smoke talked a lot of crap, but backed it up at every turn

Between Denny running his mouth and damage control for Kyle this week coach has his hands full

Denny ordered a Hack T-shirt.

He’s just mad because Bowman didn’t have his size.

How long is Gibbs and Fedex going to put up with this jello head dropping the F bomb in every interview? Gutter trash, guy has a daughter so I can imagine the language at home around her.
Gibbs has that 23XI money coming in now, I doubt he goes anywhere.

I guess Denny has been in a lot of Twitter fights over the years… that is rather bad ass.

I wonder if him and Yarborough have duked it out before on Twitter… that would be about the most macho thing that a man could do

How long is Gibbs and Fedex going to put up with this jello head dropping the F bomb in every interview? Gutter trash, guy has a daughter so I can imagine the language at home around her.
Maybe that’s what Jordan meant with her tweets

Maybe that’s what Jordan meant with her tweets
If there's any truth to some of the rumors that came out a few years back I don't think their issues had anything to do with poor language.....

Realistically if he wins the championship this weekend there might be more boos coming from the stands than cheers.

No H on Mars ...

1636125089051.png

Cool.

Just be ready to back it up, Denny. I hope he does, but he's doing a great job of promo and building up the race. That's if he falls on his face.
Agreed. If you’re gonna have a standalone championship event you need some spice to it. I haven’t heard any of what the other three said yesterday, presumably because they said all of the ‘right’ things.

Back
Top Bottom