This guy

someone is leaving in the next few years to make room for Ty
I think MTJ's days are numbered either way. Maybe it's me but I don't think he's having as much fun as he used to.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Truex has always had a calm demeanor to me. It should be at least a couple of years in Xfinity before young Ty is ready for cup and then what? It should get interesting after that. Truex and Hamlin will both be 43. Either way, both of them are in the sunset of their Cup racing careers.

Denny is a heel. Don't you get it...

Legend in his own mind.

If it were for biggest d-head, he'd probably get my vote.

Last edited:
I think his point is that he’s satisfied with his career and that if he doesn’t win a Cup, that it doesn’t change how he sees his career.

I’m sure he was asked something along the lines of “what would the championship mean to your career?”

Could Denny Hamlin Step Away: "I'm Content and I'm at Peace...I Could Quit on Monday." :cool:

One thing about championships... if you don't have one and think you'll probably never get one, then you don'r even care about 'em (in your public comments). Hamlin has said basically the same thing before when he failed to convert a championship opportunity. He's rationalizing it.

One thing about championships... if you don't have one and think you'll probably never get one, then you don'r even care about 'em (in your public comments). Hamlin has said basically the same thing before when he failed to convert a championship opportunity. He's rationalizing it.
Yeah just some more B.S. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have been upset when Bowman beat him. But instead he was going on and on about how he almost lost his place in the final 4 because of Bowman.

Back
Top Bottom