This might have been done before

Yeah, since we live on the stateline....... there are as many TN. tags as there are KY. You are correct about the TN. taxes. At least you dodged another tax bullet yesterday on the rail trans. vote.
I voted against the transit plan. Kudos for trying to fix the traffic, but what was being proposed wasn't the answer.

We do have high sales tax here in TN, but the good part is we have no state income tax. Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess.

I voted against the transit plan. Kudos for trying to fix the traffic, but what was being proposed wasn't the answer.

We do have high sales tax here in TN, but the good part is we have no state income tax. Six of one, half a dozen of the other I guess.
Exactly........ our state income tax seems awfully high.

Born and raised in my handle, Conover N.C. Currently live in SW Florida near Fort Myers.

I really like Cincinnati! I'm not much of a city person but the Cincinnati area I could do. The city reminds me a lot of Pittsburgh with the hills, river and bridges.

I stay there when I go to the Kentucky in July. I wish I had a connect to get me on Camargo Country Club. This year I'll be playing Stonelick Hills near Batavia.

I love Cincinnati, too! I love the area and there's only two or three other places in the country that I'd rather be living in. I know you said you're not much of a city person, but it's amazing how downtown has rebounded in the last 10 years. I'm not a golfer, but yeah, Camargo is a top notch country club. Right up there with Kenwood and Western Hills.

Haines City, FL.

About 30 minutes from Orlando, 30-45 from Tampa. 3 hours and 30 minutes from Tallahassee and Miami, respectively. Polk County is primarily agriculture based with a Bull Ranch about five minutes from my house.

Nice place to get away from stuff, but I have lived in the area for so long...

Myrtle Beach, SC! Spent most of my life in Greensboro, NC and I miss going to Bowman Gray Stadium most Saturdays Myrtle Beach Speedway just doesnt cut it for me. But its great to know there's more of us on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom