This needs to be dealt with

Hell, team owner Leavine said he isn't permitted in the garage, what in the hell gave any of them that idea that they could go waltzing around anywhere they pleased.

As if Cops don’t have a bad enough go of it right now, the blatant abuse of power when flashing that badge.

If you want to waste almost 11 minutes of your life. I have never heard a team and driver who don't have a clue what they are doing as bad as this.

That was PAINFUL to listen to. I worked with my share of drivers that were "limited" in their experience and ability, but that was off the charts. I would have told her to either shut up and drive it, or shut up and park it, the choice was hers.

If you want to waste almost 11 minutes of your life. I have never heard a team and driver who don't have a clue what they are doing as bad as this.

Myself and what seem like half of the NASCAR sub Reddit were listing to her live during that race, it was good times , the spotter speaks to her like she is a 5 year old.

Myself and what seem like half of the NASCAR sub Reddit were listing to her live during that race, it was good times , the spotter speaks to her like she is a 5 year old.

Well, she was acting like one.... StandOnIt is right though, the crew sounded almost as clueless. Looking at her combined body of work, I think she REALLY needs to take a step back to someplace she can learn how to run further up AND learn how to help the crew make the car better. Her feedback was so terrible, she sounded like early Cole Trickle.

Drag the brake to pin the nose? I thought she was on the splitter?

Wow that was painful. You know it's bad when the crew is trying to drive the car for her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She's got quite the little potty mouth. :laugh:

I could only handle about 2 minutes. It would have taken some nude pics of Angela to get me through the whole thing.:eek:
In the words of Mel Brooks,"Who can argue with that?"

So getting away from the (well deserved) Angela bashing and back to the Original post- yes there should be major repercussions above and beyond a fine! Nascar has come up with this quasi- bubble environment that as far as we know has worked and has kept the sport going. For a team to go around that to cuddle up with any group puts the whole sport and all 3 series at serious risk. And as much as I think the individual L.E. departments should punish those who abused their blue privilege by flashing their badges I won't hold my breath. Lastly- that article was just a bit biased- ya think? It must be a L.E. trade publication LOL!

I think they caught the right person. ten thousand bucks is a pretty healthy fine for a small timer truck team. I'm pretty sure they figured out that Nascar can get rid of anybody they choose to by making it too expensive to compete. They might even have a picture of Carl Long hanging in the trailer.

I think they caught the right person. ten thousand bucks is a pretty healthy fine for a small timer truck team. I'm pretty sure they figured out that Nascar can get rid of anybody they choose to by making it too expensive to compete. They might even have a picture of Carl Long hanging in the trailer.
I can't argue with that- 10k might be a drop in the bucket for the big cup teams but you're right, I'm sure Mr. Ruch felt that one.

I can't argue with that- 10k might be a drop in the bucket for the big cup teams but you're right, I'm sure Mr. Ruch felt that one.
I also think it is enough to keep the politicians off their backs. They aren't going to do anything to the police, they keep the politicians safe :idunno:

when i got a pit pass for a bristol nite race as a guess of a team.i had to send all my infor a month before.i think even my ss number.and this guys just walked in.not good

I’ve had dental surgery that was funner than this......lol! She’s got a mouth on her too....

I’ve had dental surgery that was funner than this......lol! She’s got a mouth on her too....

Ive listened to Patricks radio as well and she was a bit of a sailor but not like this. She sounds like someone put a valley girl into a drivers suit and said go drive,

Lastly- that article was just a bit biased- ya think? It must be a L.E. trade publication LOL!
I think it's one with an extreme right-wing slant, and wouldn't be discussing NASCAR at all if banning the Confederate battle flag hadn't put the sport on its radar.

Micheal Ruch snuck a bunch of cops in at Texas circumventing Covid 19 testing and NASCAR found them and took them out. This website article is full of lies and distortions. Ruch should never be allowed in the garage area again even if he pays his 10,000 fine.

Who? Seriously, sounds like these people wanted a bit of attention and they got it.

Back
Top Bottom