This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

Got a second one on commercials which I felt were childish and immature , unless Nascar plans to use them on Nickleodeon .

Got it as well yesterday.

I miss the 'How bad do you got it' theme of commercials. I always thought they were done rather well.
Me too . I told them they should aim to attract adults and expect them to bring the kids , not the other way around.

Me too . I told them they should aim to attract adults and expect them to bring the kids , not the other way around.
We did the best we could with our two. Took them to the races for a lot of years. Even at that, they never caught the same bug that my wife and I did. They had their fun and rooted for their favorite drivers but in time, they've moved on.

We did the best we could with our two. Took them to the races for a lot of years. Even at that, they never caught the same bug that my wife and I did. They had their fun and rooted for their favorite drivers but in time, they've moved on.
Tried to interest my grandson , I think if Pastrana had caught on , he likely would have followed , but who knows.

Got the commercial survey today as well

For my own s**ts and giggles, I told them the Extra Crispy KFC Colonel is a very creepy.

Last edited:
Welcome to the FC guys .

I got a notice thanking me but AMERICANS ONLY.
Kinda tells you what Nascar thinks of their Canadian Fans.
I am starting to think they don't want anymore fans, just keep shrinking the fan base.

I got a notice thanking me but AMERICANS ONLY.
Kinda tells you what Nascar thinks of their Canadian Fans.
I am starting to think they don't want anymore fans, just keep shrinking the fan base.
That's ridiculous.
Send those bastards some blood beer.

I offered once a while back. Didn't hear from 'em.

If they want my services now they're gonna have to come up with more money.
Just send them your account number and routing number and we''ll see which way the funds go.

Hey, that approach works for McDonald's and Chuckie Cheez.

More seriously, it seems to work for monster trucks. But all those soccer-playing kids don't seem to grow up into soccer-watching / ticket-buying adults.

I said the Chase sucks, the heat format sucks, the caution clock sucks, and something else sucks.

Some of the commercials were decent though.

Got two surveys this week, one for Bristol, and for some drivers, now, I have two questions, first, why is there a question asking if the drivers are attractive ?, and two, I wonder how many more times I can imply that the people in charge of NASCAR might be considered stupid at times before I get kicked out :laugh:

Got two surveys this week, one for Bristol, and for some drivers, now, I have two questions, first, why is there a question asking if the drivers are attractive ?, and two, I wonder how many more times I can imply that the people in charge of NASCAR might be considered stupid at times before I get kicked out :laugh:
Yeah, I just received the drivers survey, too. I don't really consider any of the ones on my survey to be all that attractive.

Yeah, I just received the drivers survey, too. I don't really consider any of the ones on my survey to be all that attractive.
Really odd that it was the first question for that series of questions.

are all you who received it ladies? Or are they having men rate the driver attractiveness as well?

I got both also. If they haven't booted me yet then you're safe.
The NASCAR fan council is little more than a marketing exercise.
I agree. That's why you can't give a negative answer to some of the questions. Do you like popcorn? Slide the 0, "a little---------0---------- a lot". It gets ridiculous.

I'm ok with it being a marketing exercise because it will allow drivers to get better sponsors or hopefully more committed sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom