Thread Killer: Reloaded

I just got back from lunch....we ate Arby's....I love their roast beef sandwhiches......

who ate all the roast beef in thread killer reloaded? (get it..get it?)

Yay, it be, how would ye forum powers react to this thread yonder. Would they smite or leave it be?

I'm trying to kill the thread, but it has like an immunity against something.

I thought it had to go untouched for five days...or something, there was a five in there somewhere

Sorry to keep you guys, I was dead for one day until I arose from the dead and ascended back onto my computer chair.

"Then I'll crush all opposition to be, then I'll make Ted Kennedy pay, if he fights back! I'll say that he's gay...."

good come back, how could he ever deal with that one? (IE: come out of room pantsless and ask "has anybody seen my pants?)

I worship the Great Spirit in the sky with black and white stripes who ruled that the cowboy's mocassins were not inbounds thus giving the redskined warriors another chance at success.

R10F You Pagan bastard! I'll have your lands invaded and your leaders beheaded and your drinks turned tasteless !

I've only returned to bless this thread, and to rid it of invasions from those nasty Mongolian Hordes !

Hooray Genghis Kahn...feel the wrath of kahn! Wait, i'm mixing history with star trek again. dammit.

I do please.....Reeses Blizzard from DQ or some Old Fashioned Butter Pecan from Baskin Robbins

Back
Top Bottom