Thread Killer: Reloaded

M

MaBelleMangrum

I just got back from lunch....we ate Arby's....I love their roast beef sandwhiches......

E

esorlxaw

who ate all the roast beef in thread killer reloaded? (get it..get it?)

H

Happy29

Yay, it be, how would ye forum powers react to this thread yonder. Would they smite or leave it be?

H

Happy29

I'm trying to kill the thread, but it has like an immunity against something.

E

esorlxaw

I thought it had to go untouched for five days...or something, there was a five in there somewhere

H

Happy29

Sorry to keep you guys, I was dead for one day until I arose from the dead and ascended back onto my computer chair.

H

Happy29

"Then I'll crush all opposition to be, then I'll make Ted Kennedy pay, if he fights back! I'll say that he's gay...."

E

esorlxaw

good come back, how could he ever deal with that one? (IE: come out of room pantsless and ask "has anybody seen my pants?)

R

Riggs10Fan

I worship the Great Spirit in the sky with black and white stripes who ruled that the cowboy's mocassins were not inbounds thus giving the redskined warriors another chance at success.

H

Happy29

R10F You Pagan bastard! I'll have your lands invaded and your leaders beheaded and your drinks turned tasteless !

H

Happy29

I've only returned to bless this thread, and to rid it of invasions from those nasty Mongolian Hordes !

E

esorlxaw

Hooray Genghis Kahn...feel the wrath of kahn! Wait, i'm mixing history with star trek again. dammit.

M

MaBelleMangrum

I do please.....Reeses Blizzard from DQ or some Old Fashioned Butter Pecan from Baskin Robbins

Top Bottom