Tony Should Sign Mark To Stewart-Hass For Next Season

Weeeeeeelllll I am a newbie here :confused:

I just want to say , because you are a newbie and because I am really old . This site has quite a few women , perhaps your old site did not . I am concerned that your name may be a tad offensive to them or possibly disrespectful . But maybe not , I don't know . Freedom of speech , right ? Not prepared to argue the point , just one person's opinion . :)

I just want to say , because you are a newbie and because I am really old . This site has quite a few women , perhaps your old site did not . I am concerned that your name may be a tad offensive to them or possibly disrespectful . But maybe not , I don't know . Freedom of speech , right ? Not prepared to argue the point , just one person's opinion . :)

Hmmmm.....the name Dick Trickle comes to mind.

I tried to change it to Clint but guess a mod/admin would have to do it :)

I explained it in a previous post..Buut over on the Speed TV forums they gave all the drivers a nickname and Bowyer became Bowser

"I'm a smarty" post.

While we're piling on, what's with 'Bowser' and not 'Bowyer'? Nobody else seems to have gotten past the first syllable.

Reply:

I explained it in a previous post..Buut over on the Speed TV forums they gave all the drivers a nickname and Bowyer became Bowser

Realization that Charlie isn't as smart or attentive as he thought. :p

with Newman having no sponsor lined up for next year I think it would be smart to dtich newman and hire Mark(bring back his #6 number aswell ) who would have no trouble getting a sponsor plus Mark would be a good mentor for Danica and help her out on whats she doing wrong and help her get better.

#4 Harvick,#6 Martin,#,#10 Patrick,and #14 Stewart. .2014 Stewart-Hass Drivers.
Roush has the 6 and what does Tony need with a guy ready to collect social security. Tony has more then enough people to advise Danica without wasting a ride

Back
Top Bottom