Tony Stewart takes a swing at harassing person

48 hours with Tony Stewart

1. The above link is about a dozen years old. Tony was still driving for JGR it was a long time ago.
2. But it is still relative imo, and it tells us a lot more about Stewart and his daily behavior than the current event in the original link does.
3. The personally bad stories and moments almost always get more attention. I think it is fair to say that a snapshot can unjustly get more credibility than a through chronological essasy will get. In spite of the latters ability to provide more thought and context.

Note: I don't consider myself a Stewart apologist. His temperament has some flaws imo, and he should have walked away from the heckler in thus case, imo. But I also feel a lot of speculation and not enough facts for my posted thoughts, and I would think many here should feel the same.

On the other hand a war of attrition law applies if the heckler stalked and continued to harrassed Tony. I dont know how long that lasted but most of us have a breaking point.
Still the same the response only addressed the immediate issue. And the snapshots will remain for a long time, maybe forever.

Last edited:
I blame his "hold me back" crew on that one. He actually got ahead of them and he had to actually swing at the guy. They were sleeping and it was obvious Tony was going to have to go into "tough guy" mode.....

I guess I should cut Tony a little slack then because as a fellow left hander I fully understand how frustrating it is trying to convince a right hander that I am right and they are wrong!! :mad::mad::bigfight:

:D:p

Well they tried to learn them, but all the Leftist that I have met are too stuborn to change and do it the right way.

Stubborn but fast. Stewart showed off his speed at an advanced age when he was cruising infields on a motorized cart, and now showing off his short burst agility flying around truck beds. Recessive gene ftw.

I like Tony, but if he keeps this up somebody is gonna use his head for a mop and his butt for a broom.

Back
Top Bottom