Tony Stewart wants many claims dismissed in wrongful death lawsuit

^ My opinion of the linked article by Bob Pockrass is that it didn't make either side look stronger or weaker than before. Stewart has the facts of the incident, and Ward has some sling-able mud. I hope the case goes to trial, but a settlement wouldn't surprise me... I strongly suspect that the cost of a settlement would be relative pocket change to Tony Stewart.

Regardless of that, it is unfair to label the Pockrass piece as a "one sided biased article by a person that is known to skew stories to push his own agenda." I regard Pockrass as the best reporter on the Nascar beat, or certainly among the very best. What other stories by him can you cite as known skewed agenda pushing?

BTW, there is further detail here, in a NBC Sports article.
Wow. Some interesting reading there at the end.

Regardless of that, it is unfair to label the Pockrass piece as a "one sided biased article by a person that is known to skew stories to push his own agenda." I regard Pockrass as the best reporter on the Nascar beat, or certainly among the very best. What other stories by him can you cite as known skewed agenda pushing?
I posted my opinion and don't have to justify it. You have your opinion and I respect your right to it. I believe what I posted is right on the money. Have a good day sir.

Racing is the wild west, you put your life on the line everytime.
I remember my life insurance policies stating the policy was voided if you participated in motorsports.
And I am not saying to try to justify Tony, I just don't believe that he is guilty of anything.

But I can't see how the legal system even a civil one can assign any blame to Tony. And I also believe that even without this lawsuit, Tony has suffered too. It is not like he can express any natural self doubts after such a traumatic event. Things like that will leave mental scars for the innocent too.

But that cant even be a conversation, when there are vultures craving any crumb to justify a sons foolishness. They do deserve sympathy, but that shouldn't be an invitation to vengeance, imo.

Do something positive with the avaliable resources, a foundation or something to honour the lost life. Tony probably needs some healing too, and might have even contributed heavily to something constructive.

Last of all, a lot of opinions posted by me, as a matter of disclosure I do not know anyone involved. Just all my opinion from a distance.

I think Tony has had his bipolar moments in NASCAR and sometimes his temper isn't good on his reputation but it is ridiculous this is still going on.

I posted my opinion and don't have to justify it. You have your opinion and I respect your right to it. I believe what I posted is right on the money. Have a good day sir.
Thanks for weighing in on this-respect your take...I remember VIVIDLY your take on the kurt busch issue with his ex. You have a rep of slow to come down on one side or the other.

IMHO The wards want to bring someone back whose not coming back. they want to blame.

Thanks for weighing in on this-respect your take...I remember VIVIDLY your take on the kurt busch issue with his ex. You have a rep of slow to come down on one side or the other.

IMHO The wards want to bring someone back whose not coming back. they want to blame.

Well, the story involving the the Salty Driscoll was more complex than this one.
latest.gif

White trash Ward family and their Darwin Award winning son will fade away once their BS suit gets dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom