Trackhouse Racing Team

Have we heard from Mr. H yet? I am dropping "The Felon" line to enhance your experience here. Still good with "Preacher", but thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
I was impressed by Suarez today. Great driving and an unfortunate pit stop with the air hose trapped under the tire. But post race interview was all class…..We win or lose as a team . Nice
I was too....Honestly, I expected Reddick to blow by, and dominate. Didn't happen. Good for Daniel.

Lol. There are enough conspiracy theorists around here as it is. Ross has what is called a lazy eye. I'm too lazy to look up the scientific name for it.

1692303929905.jpeg

Lol. There are enough conspiracy theorists around here as it is. Ross has what is called a lazy eye. I'm too lazy to look up the scientific name for it.

View attachment 72236
In all fairness, it's easy to miss that the left half of his face is in sunlight, and the right is in shadow, so his eye color looks different because of lighting.

But yeah. Lazy eye. Super common.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^^^^Must be a slow day^^^^ :lol2:
Chastain has two different eye colors. How rare is that?
In all fairness, it's easy to miss that the left half of his face is in sunlight, and the right is in shadow, so his eye color looks different because of lighting.

This one acts like I kicked a baby, I was laughing when I posted it...see Lol?

AWESOME looking ride. I'd like to have a poster size photo of that to hang in my shop. My best friend and sometimes business partner just picked up this beauty this week so my little orange beast would have a big brother.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 56
Now that it's the off season, I hope we get some SVG updates soon.

Now that it's the off season, I hope we get some SVG updates soon.

On Monday I heard Marks say in 2-3 weeks they should have an announcement. He said SVG will be racing as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom