Truck RACE thread --- Atlanta

Adam making it sound like theres an absolute downpour there, meanwhile the mist is being blown around by the wind.

Sounds like they just want to go home.

The interviewers arent even holding umbrellas.

Adam making it sound like theres an absolute downpour there, meanwhile the mist is being blown around by the wind.

Sounds like they just want to go home.

The interviewers arent even holding umbrellas.
They are playing it up for some reason.

Wait, does the rule “not working on the vehicle under red” include cleaning the windshield?

I'm not in front of a TV anymore and the Fox Sports Go app won't let me watch the race, presumably because we're way beyond scheduled timeslot now.

Only way she can get better, she only ran one lap at Daytona. David Gilliland is going to make sure she improves with time. He's a good driver coach.

Natalie is a good kid, but she's in way over her head in Trucks... should have run another season in ARCA.

Kyle Busch zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kyle Busch wins in the minor leagues!

How exciting:sarcasm:

How Kyle can even celebrate winning these races anymore shows what an ahole he really is.

Surprised the Kyle fans haven’t shown up to remind how great Kyle is and continue to count all his wins against Petty’s 200

The Truck Series has actually become really competitive.
Before this race, I thought Gilliland and Burton would more or less dominate the whole season.
If we don't look at KBD for a moment, today's race was pretty exciting. Once KDB has made his five starts, I think we could have at least ten trucks going for the win every race.
KyBu “chasing history”. I’ll be damned if that doesn’t sound familiar. :rolleyes:
Eurosport has a program called Chasing History with Lindsey Vonn;)

Back
Top Bottom