Truck RACE thread --- Bristol dirt

Its amazing to me that thousands in the campgrounds don't go to the truck or Xfinity races. NASCAR or the tracks should focus on getting them in to the races. I have no idea why they don't go.

Its amazing to me that thousands in the campgrounds don't go to the truck or Xfinity races. NASCAR or the tracks should focus on getting them in to the races. I have no idea why they don't go.
Why do you say they don't?

They need to give them free beer with entrance of ARCA, Truck & Xfinity races.

Perfect dirt conditions ! Very impressive so far. Maybe a little more dust later.

Fine racing. Kurt Busch is an asset to any booth he is in. Seems like a disastrous gaffe for Rhodes and Majeski missing pit road. They are probably the class of the field, but will be mired deep in the field after the next break.

Racing has been decent. All the more reason to go to tracks like North Wilkesboro, Kern County, Colorado National, Evergreen.

Spotter: "That's Austin Wayne Self in your mirror for you"

Chase: "Never heard of her..."

Last edited:
As a bigger dirt fan than NASCAR fan, I have to say I love this. The track is in perfect condition. 3 and 4 wide racing with not a lot of dust

Seconded in both counts. I'm tempted to say this is better than a truck race would be here on the concrete. The difference between this and past dirt efforts is staggering.

Rhodes and Majeski coming through the field will be fun, but these races are short.

Back
Top Bottom