Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Johnny-Sauter-jubo1-Bristol-625x340.jpg

Sauter won his 22nd career truck race, tying Todd Bodine for 5th on the all time series list. I have to point this out because the hacks in the booth who took 10 minutes to notice JHN's weekly hex motor issue likely are likely unaware of this fact as well. It's ironic they pretend to care about this series but don't even mention somebody getting top 5 in all time wins lol

Sauter won his 22nd career truck race, tying Todd Bodine for 5th on the all time series list. I have to point this out because the hacks in the booth who took 10 minutes to notice JHN's weekly hex motor issue likely are likely unaware of this fact as well. It's ironic they pretend to care about this series but don't even mention somebody getting top 5 in all time wins lol

They were to busy blabbering about Todd Gilliland’s non existent championship hopes.

old Confucius saying. In order to finish first, one must finish first. ;)

Are you downplaying his talent because the equipment he’s in is subpar? Not sure what the argument here is. He was obviously better than the 21 and really the entire field last night.

It’s sad, this kid could be so great but I don’t see him ever getting a solid shot in any series, someone like him needs to rack up all the wins they can and the car and team just can’t keep up.

JHN is in the 42 Ganassi car in Xfinity? He's getting his chances and probably going to get more with the wins he's racking up.

Back
Top Bottom