Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Oh look, the yellow is back out

Did they show the reply? I missed it if they did. For all we know she got wrecked.

But I forget, it’s cool to laugh and make jokes even when it ain’t the women’s fault.

Not making fun at all. she just has a knack for being around wrecks. May just have bad luck...often.

Not making fun at all. she just has a knack for being around wrecks. May just have bad luck...often.

Well it’s something that’s been going on forever. No matter if it’s the girls fault, no matter if it’s Decker, Cobb, Patrick, etc they always get blamed and talked about how this and that. Like maybe she did something there idk, I never saw the replay. Maybe you wasn’t, so sorry for jumping on ya like I did.

Did they show the reply? I missed it if they did. For all we know she got wrecked.

But I forget, it’s cool to laugh and make jokes even when it ain’t the women’s fault.
She's in a wreck more often than not. We make fun of the Ware cars and Front Row too for wrecking weekly, and all of those cars are driven by men. John Wes Townley was a running joke here for years.

Oh geez. Natalie is a sweet girl and she gave the trucks a try, but I think they have proven to be too much of a challenge for her. She could maybe try out a few local tracks every once in awhile, but I think being a spectator is what's best for her.

Well it’s something that’s been going on forever. No matter if it’s the girls fault, no matter if it’s Decker, Cobb, Patrick, etc they always get blamed and talked about how this and that. Like maybe she did something there idk, I never saw the replay. Maybe you wasn’t, so sorry for jumping on ya like I did.

No worries with me at all. Corey Lajoie catches some flack too. Some drivers just have a knack for trouble.

She's in a wreck more often than not. We make fun of the Ware cars and Front Row too for wrecking weekly, and all of those cars are driven by men. John Wes Townley was a running joke here for years.

Doesn’t seem as bad as when it’s a female driver tho. Idk. I just know JWT was, I do remember that.

Still think it’s smart to wait to see a replay. As people look a bit dumb when it turns out to be they were wrecked, or got caught up in someone else’s mess. Hell I saw people talking crap about her a few weeks go someone legit wrecked her. It’s laughable. It’s not as bad here as it is on Twitter tho.

Doesn’t seem as bad as when it’s a female driver tho. Idk. I just know JWT was, I do remember that.

Still think it’s smart to wait to see a replay. As people look a bit dumb when it turns out to be they were wrecked, or got caught up in someone else’s mess. Hell I saw people talking crap about her a few weeks go someone legit wrecked her. It’s laughable. It’s not as bad here as it is on Twitter tho.

When you earn a reputation, you'll get the blame even when it's not your fault. Just how it is

Back
Top Bottom