Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

**** Chastain...there is a difference between racing aggressively and running through people.

Loved all the beating and banging tonight from the stands. End was a little bit of a slog but it's all good. Not sure if the Crafton/Frieson incident was controversial or talked about...but Friesen took Crafton down to the apron entering 3 a few laps before Crafton lost it under Frieson spinning him. So I thought everything was fair game

Crowd was pretty good I thought, no?

Chandler Smith is the real deal. Kid's got a ton of talent and might just be the next Jimmie Johnson.

Chandler Smith looks like the real deal every time I watch him compared to the other 3 guys so far. Sam Mayer also looks a bit better than Sheldon Creed IMO.

This could be going better. I feel bad for her in a way. Big yikes.

Dude, what kills me is the fact that David hollered, "You have to START listening to your spotter."

There are only a handful of races left and you shout this out now? Cmon man, her confidence is already dissipated into nothingness, spotter has gone into full-blown f*ck it mode, and I can only imagine what the guys at the shop are thinking.

This experiment has been a major failure.

At least Todd can fill her seat in the 54 while Ankrum piles up wins.

Missed the race but saw Decker got spun by the wrecker truck.

Thats a Juan/jet dryer and Danica/pit road clint bowyer incident there.

This is a post and my reply from the "Rate The Truck Race" thread. I practice what I preach and don't post non ratings in that thread. :D

What a race.
Do not understand the gripe at Ross, in the last 10 laps what I saw was rubbing and balls out racing. JMHO
Yep. It's Bristol, man up or go the hell home

Back
Top Bottom