Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Hocevar screwed up when he pushed on the backstretch and got the 17 in the wall

Like Ross, but time for him to get out of the truck series. Always would like to see a series regular win.

1653705594578.png

Preece made himself look like a douchebag IMO.

I get he's upset, but that was a racing deal. I don't think the 42 was trying to race dirty.

I didn't watch this race, but I caught the highlights and saw the Preece/Hocevar deal and their post-race interviews. I agreed with Kurt Busch's take. Preece was just salty after being taken out of contention for a win through no fault of his own. I get that, but man, that's racin'. Thangs happen.

I knew nothing of Carson Hocevar before today beyond his name. I really, really liked the two post-race interviews of his that I saw, the TV interview and the one where he sarcastically said that he spanked Preece's ***...ha ha. He's 19 years old, made an honest mistake while going for his first win, and owned up to it. It's a hard lesson learned, and I think he took it on the chin with class and dignity. He comes across as a good kid, and I can't wait to see him win one of these races.

Never mind, I think it was Chastain that was getting trashed by Harvick

OK, I remember now, it was Preece and Sadler at Homestead. Sadler was crying about Preece racing him too hard and "costing him a championship" after minor contact.

Maybe Preece has had some issues with Hocevar before, or maybe he will look at the replay and change his attitude. But right now he looks like a crybaby douche.

Back
Top Bottom