Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

Why did JJC point it towards the wall? Did she have help?

I think she kind of lost it then tried to avoid the truck that had spun (which she did) but had ultimately locked up the brakes which sent her right into the wall. For whatever reason cars and trucks have been attracted to that inside wall for decades.

I think she kind of lost it then tried to avoid the truck that had spun (which she did) but had ultimately locked up the brakes which sent her right into the wall. For whatever reason cars and trucks have been attracted to that inside wall for decades.
Looked like she could have coasted straight on through with no issue but hooked it left.

Looked like she could have coasted straight on through with no issue but hooked it left.

I agree. I think inexperience simply got her. The exit off of 4 has given drivers troubles for as long as I've been watching racing at Daytona. The accident in front of her must of caused the slightest slip up in her concentration. As a result she paid a pretty nasty price.

I agree. I think inexperience simply got her. The exit off of 4 has given drivers troubles for as long as I've been watching racing at Daytona. The accident in front of her must of caused the slightest slip up in her concentration. As a result she paid a pretty nasty price.
Feel like thats a move that pro race car drivers should outgrow by the time they get into this league.

What are the FOX production team looking at? The 54 is spinning in someone’s onboard, so they immediately cut away to Kligerman’s tire going down.

Why in the hell did PK thing he could solve the tire rub in the top groove? Just should have taken it to pit road.

There's 33 laps left. If I have a good truck I'm still laying low for another 15-18 laps....

FOX missed another wreck by following a guy going half speed.

Saw that coming from a mile away. I don't know why they stay out with bad tire rubs, ESPECIALLY at Daytona and Talladega.

Classic John Hunter.

Feast or wreck... He actually did a good job of controlling the truck though.

Tired of the constant cut to onboard. Show the action on track. Missed the wreck going into 3, to show Coughlin’s onboard running 120 with the pack blowing by. Christ the production sucks.

Tired of the constant cut to onboard. Show the action on track. Missed the wreck going into 3, to show Coughlin’s onboard running 120 with the pack blowing by. Christ the production sucks.

Shoulda went to the race

I would go ahead and venture to say we arnt going to see the last of some wrecks here with 20 to go

Back
Top Bottom