Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

This is just beyond dumb! I'm sorry. But it's going to be the same tomorrow and Sunday....

It's on the drivers too. Back off!! There's no reason to run like this lap after lap!!

Jesus f christ, they are gonna kill someone out here like this.

Glad to see Greenfield climb out. Wicked lick by that truck.

These dudes need to cool it a bit (ironic that I’m saying this after bitching last night) No need to wreck for 15th with plenty of time left.

Lol and I got ripped last night for saying the freight train was a smart strategy now the same people are saying they need to calm down.

Oh the irony.

Been working on a neighbors truck all night. Just tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol and I got ripped last night for saying the freight train was a smart strategy now the same people are saying they need to calm down.

Oh the irony.

Been working on a neighbors truck all night. Just tuned in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the 2nd duel was much better for just that reason! Common sense!

The total misconception was that everyone went for the win back in the day. Hell no! Guys made rational decisions because, one, they couldn't afford to wreck cars and , two, respect for fellow competitors/fear of injury and death.

I don't know anything about Greenfield but am glad he climbed out ok. That said he started the race driving like an idiot and finished his night the same way
I can only hope he has learned a lesson here.

Man I’m rooting for Jordan Anderson to pull this off, lurking in the top 10.

Well technically no one hit anything coming to the line! That was actually a lot calmer finish than i expected. I'm glad no one did anything real dumb....

The 51 is a dumbass. Tried to wreck the field for 10 laps. Hooked Gilliland into the wall. Then spun coming to the checkers.

Rhodes is one hell of a closer. He didn't have the truck, it wasn't a Thorsport truck, but he pulled a good finish out of it 4th

Back
Top Bottom