Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

I love how they milk the caution to ensure a G-W-C end to the stage. There's no need for it to last thing long...lol

I'll tell you why Sauter didn't go with him but it isn't very nice...

Not sure I agree with the 1crew decision to come in early.

NASCAR creates stage racing in the hopes that the end of stages will generate more excitement.

Driver makes selfish move to pass another truck to try to earn more points, and everyone is questioning it.

*visible confusion*

Last edited:
NASCAR creates stage racing in the hopes that the end of stages will generate more excitement.

Driver make selfish move to pass another truck to try to earn more points, and everyone is questioning it.

*visible confusion*
plan works ;)

These stage breaks have become like mini-halftimes. Definitely cuts into competitive laps but that's business....

Deegan's truck just refuses to suck up to the truck in front of her. Can't push at all.

Kraus needs to take his ****box to the house

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is her first time doing this right? Maybe she’s timid about pushing.
I mean...she did it in ARCA. I noticed the same thing with Chase's car last night, just couldn't break that bubble. I don't think it's anything she's doing or not doing.

Jamie Mac : if Derek Kraus stays out there I’ll know we’ll have another caution
1613181216990.gif

Having these little incidents with trucks getting minor damage to compromise their aero should set up some fantastic fireworks down the stretch!

If NASCAR makes him come in for that, that’s really lame.

oh well they got it under yellow stops

Back
Top Bottom