Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

The Cup guys will be running the road course again before this race is over.

“BIG WRECK!”

ohh. eerrr,

“BIG DAMAGE!”

Lmao this dude is just salivating for a multiple truck wreck. Pretty sad.

This is the one event truck put on a worse show then cup lol. Unless you are profiting off the scrap metal

9:24 with 25 laps to go....will my local 10 o'clock news or race be over first?...lol

Deegan was way off the pace for some reason. She was racing around damaged trucks. IMO theres no reason why she shouldn’t have been up there with the lead pack. Some awful strategy by her crew.

We all just drove thru the stuff the lap before and mistook it for smoke the next time around? Lol.

Also can NASCAR do a better job blowing that **** off the racing surface? I don't think it's asking too much.

We all just drove thru the stuff the lap before and mistook it for smoke the next time around? Lol.

Also can NASCAR do a better job blowing that **** off the racing surface? I don't think it's asking too much.
Then everyone will bitch the cautions are too long

Everybody thought there was a wreck
Yeah thats some weaksauce. Everyone infront of her checked up when the lead pack hit the speedy dry. Not sure why, they all know that stuff is there and I’m sure there spotters told them about it. She shouldn't have been back there anyway. She was racing around trucks with damage and couldn’t even stay full throttle with them.

As long as she stays on the lead lap she might be ok. At this point it's about finishing. There's people ahead of her whose time is about to run out. I can't see too many consecutive green flag laps from here to the finish. There's always a beat up truck/car who sneaks into the top 10 at a pack track. Could be her.

Back
Top Bottom